00:32

*Justin's P.O.V*

As soon as I felt hin tug at my pants I got excited. First time we'll make love since we're married. This feels so special to me. From the rough make out we had, he moved to my neck, and I tilted my head to give him room. I felt him suck my neck hard, and a moan slipped out from me. He took of my shirt and started to kiss from my neck, to my shoulder blad than my shoulder. He slightly bit it and I rolled my eyes back.

"Does baby boy like this?" he smirked

"Yes d-daddy, very much" I moaned, wanting more of him every second that passes. I grabbed his collar and pulled him to my lips. I need his touch more than anything right now. I took off his shirt quick and got on top of him. I started to kiss his neck and suck lightly as I undid his belt buckle and then roll down the zipper of his pants. He placed his hands on my butt pushing me more and more down to his crotch. I slowly started to roll my hips and with a few rolls I felt something too hard under me, harder than ever. Jackpot!! A groan slipped out of Raegan's mouth and I smirked against his neck.

"I've been a bad boy daddy, give it to me please" I moaned, I really can't wait anymore. I need to feel him inside me as soon as possible.

He went on top and undressed us fully. He made a trail of kisses from my neck to my chest then tummy, he kissed both of my thighs and rolled my eyes, moaning a bit. He opened my legs a bit more.

"Im going to fucking make you feel good baby" he said in a sexual voice and as soon as I knew, he was eating me out. I started to writhe from what's he doing and I arched my head back. I soon felt 2 of his fingers slip inside me and he started pumping them in and out as he was twirling his tongue around my clit. Holy fuck he's so good at making me feel amazing.

"Agghhh" I moaned

He added another finger, now making them 3 and he pushed them deeper, hitting my g-spot. I bit my lip and squeezed my eyes shut.

"Daddy give it to me please"

"How much do you want it baby, how much?" he said now looking at me and still fingering me.

"I want it too much daddy, I need it. Pl-ease give it to me daddy, I can't resist no more" I said. He smirked looking at me and I did the same.

"You know you can't resist me daddy" I said with a sexual voice so that'd turn him on even more, and I was right.

"Oh baby boy, you're fucking right" he said and instantly pulled his fingers out, licking them, and then he slammed into me, I swear it went to my brain.

"How does this feel baby" he yelled and I arched my neck and back.

"Amazing d-daddy" I said and I really can't talk right now, neither could I breath normally. He went faster each thrust.

"Agh y-yes daddy" I managed to say

"Mmh baby boy you're so fucking beautiful just seeing you writhe under me" he smirked and I blushed and I couldn't keep myself from smiling. My legs were shacking so bad, I had the urge to close them fron the constant pleasure, but I managed to wrap them around Raegan's waist and he pounded into me faster, harder and deeper.

"Aggghhhh daddy don't stop!" I screamed and arched my chest up a lot, he kissed it and started sucking, intensifying the pleasure. Ugh god damn he makes me feel so fucking good.

"Mmhh agh agh, daddddyyyyy"

When he was done sucking my chest, I looked and I had deep purple hickeys in a shape of a heart. I smiled but he started pounding faster and I moaned again.

"Daddy, I'm close" I yelled.

"Scream for me baby" he said and that's exactly what I did.

"AGGGGGGGGHHHHHH FUCK DADDY I'M GONNA----UUGGGGHHHH" I couldn't even finish my sentence, and I cummed. He cummed after me and pulled out. I fell breathing heavy on the bed. I took deep breaths and I turned myself to my side. This felt better than any time we had it. I snuggled closer to him and he wrapped his arms around me, keeping me in his strong arms. I digged my face in the crook of his neck and softly pecking his neck now and then.

"I love you so much daddy"

"I love you more prince, you are everything to me" he said and soflty kissed my forehead. I fell asleep kissing his neck.