00:20

*Justin's P.O.V*

We were in bed, just enjoying each others presence. He has his head rested on my belly, now and then lifting my shirt up and kissing my stomach, it tickles me but I love when he does that. My hands are playing with his hair and I thought about everything that happened today and I can't believe we're getting married....I still can't believe that he proposed. I was smiling and staring at nothing. He lifted his head up and looked at me, smiling.

"I love to see you happy" he said

I just smiled harder and pushed him off of me, getting on top of him, sitting on his belly. He is shirtless, only wearing some black sweatpants. I leaned down, and kissed his cheek. He just smiled and removed the hair that was standing on my face.

"I love you"

"I love you more" I said.

"I would get you anything. Drive you around the world only to see you happy" he said

"I don't need diamond rings, I don't need the best chocolates, I don't need the most expensive fresh flower, but all I need is your love, your care, your time, and most important, I need you" I said smiling and blushing

He smiled widely  and pulled my forehead to his lips, softly kissing. I hugged his neck, and he hugged my waist. Soon, I fell asleep.

*Raegan's P.O.V* 

I knew when he fell asleep, because he was not hugging as tight as he used to. I slowly placed him on the bed near me, and gave him a pillow to hug. I got out of bed and walked downstairs to find the boys playing on the Xbox. I was smiling widely all the time , like that kind of cheeky smile. I never smiled so much in my life. I sat on the couch near them, the lights were off, but we had light from the TV so they saw I was smiling so much.

"I can't believe I proposed, and I can't believe he said yes" I said

"Dude, how could he say no, he's going crazy on you. Like literally, when you're not around he casually just brings ya up and starts smiling for nothing" Matt said

"Like seriously, you drive him crazy" Tyler said, and his voice sounded somewhat proud. God these dorks.

"You playin'?" Josh asked, giving me a controller. 

"Ya" I said

*Time skip*

We were still playing Call Of Duty Black Ops Zombies, when I heard a yawn and soon, someone sat besides me, wrapping their little arms around me, hugging my side. Little Justin woke up.

"Ahhh, little baby boy could not sleep?"

"No" he whined.

"You left me hugging a pillow, that pillow is not you tho" he said

I smiled again, I must be doing that a lot.

He let go of me and placed his head on a pillow that he bring with him and soon, he fell asleep. We continued playing for an hour or so, and then I said

"Guys, I'm going to bed" I said and I picked Justin up slowly, bridal style, trying not to wake him.

"Night bitch" Matt said

"Night"

I opened the bedroom door and put him on the bed, getting under the covers with him. He crawled near me, hugging me tight and I did the same, soon we fell asleep cuddling, best thing ever.