00:28

*Justin's P.O.V*

I got dressed in a black oversized sweatshirt and army sweatpants, of course changing in front of daddy because he wanted to so.....

He was wearing the same thing, like this was one of the matching outfits we got for christmas and I just realized that tomorrow is my birthday. I'm not really going to tell them , like hey, i told them when my birthday is. Anyway we went downstairs and saw all the guys there waiting for us, Kirsty too.

"Why is she coming?" I asked

"Because we can't trust her alone here." Josh told me.

I sighed and grabbed Raegan's hand, interlocking our fingers. I death glared Kirsty and just got in the car. I went on Raegan's lap and kissed him slowly. Matt started to drive and in like, 30 minutes we were there. There was like  this big building, and we entered in. Josh told us to follow him into a room and as soon as we got into that room, there were 3 tough guys over there.

"Hello Justin, nice to finally meet you, I am Hayden, he is Larry and lastly Jaden" he said.

"Hello, I would of said I'm Justin but you know that already" I told him with a slight chuckle and they giggled too. 

"You are here only to answer some questions. It's for a gang project, to say like this. We are going to put you in a room with a table and two chairs. You are going to stay on one of the chairs, me on the other one. There is also going to be a window so Raegan, Matt, Josh, Tyler, Jaden, Larry and Kirsty would see you, but you won't see them, you'll just see your reflection. There are some microphones on the ceiling so they'll also hear what we say. If you feel uncomfortable tell me okay?" Jaden said, he is so so nice. 

"I'm okay, we go on" I responded. 

We went in that room, Rae gave me a kiss before I went in. I sat on one of the chairs and Jaden sat in front of me on the other one. 

"I am going to write down your responds okay" he said and I nodded my head.

"Okay so, let's start off slow. What is your full name, age and address where you lived before"

"My full name is Justin Drew Blake. I am 17, turning 18 tomorrow and I lived on 1518 Ashton Lane"

"Alright, happy birthday for tomorrow"

"Thanks"

"Okay now, what is your opinion on murdering innocent people?" he asked.

"I don't really know what to say about this. I know that innocent people shouldn't be treated like this, in fact it's any of their fault. I don't know if it's only my good self, but I don't think murdering even bad people is a good thing. Murdering is never an option, only in extreme times. I never judge people who murder bad people, but guys who murder innocent people just affects me a lot because I try and put myself in the innocent people skin and it just hurts. This is how I think. I don't know if I'll ever can kill someone, like never. It would affect me forever thinking that I killed a soul, no matter how bad or good that soul is."

He looked at me with proud in his eyes and I smiled.

"That was a really good and deep answer. Moving on to the next question, what do you think about people raping guys or girls"

"Oh, this question is really deep for me. My answer is that it's just not fair for the victim, no matter what they've done, it's just not fair. Nobody should lose their virginity against their will, and even if that person is not a virgin, it still isn't fair to just decide and get in their pants against their will. There also exist people who are okay with the situation, let it happen and actually enjoy what's going on then proclaim the other person as a rapist and in this fact I think that the victim is the "rapist"."

"What do you think about persons who kidnap kids and then kill them for no reason"

"Actually, if there even was a reason, killing kids is just lame, dumb, tragic and fucked up, sorry for my language. Kids are innocent, it's like killing angels. You shouldn't even think about killing them. Never."

"And last question. What do you think about your boyfriend, Raegan Beast?"

When he asked this question I looked down at my lap and started smiling and blushing. I know Raegan is hearing everything I would say so here it goes.

"At first, like my first time ever seeing him was when he kidnapped me and I really hated him the first 2 weeks. I just like needed to go back home and don't get stuck over there, but I started thinking differently of him when he started to get more touchy with me, to say like that. He was sweet talking, his touch just made me shiver and sent chills down my spine, he cuddled me up every night and never let me get cold, he kissed my forehead every morning, noon, evening and night like he had a schedule and I started to blush just thinking about him. Only the little things he does to me makes me go nuts. I started to accept myself  loving him the first time we made love" and by now I just giggled and then I continued.

"It was like so sweet, he was so gentle and made sure I'm okay and cared about my comfort and everything. He put me first instead of himself and I don't really want him to put me before him, but the fact that he does and wants too just makes me even happier. I love him with everything I have. I know he is mine, and every inch of me is his, and I never want to change that. he might seem tough and like, cold towards everybody but once you get to know him good, he is a complete teddy bear and a sweet person. No candy in the world could be sweeter than him. I don't want or need anything as long as I have him because he is all I need" 

I said this and covered my face with my sleeve. Jaden looked at me and smiled.

"We are done with the questions Justin, I really had to write a long paragraph for this one" he said and I giggled.

We got out of the room and Rae looked at me, smiling and blushing and came to me, embracing me in a hug. I kissed him softly and we went home. I really mean what I said.