00:22

*Justin's P.O.V*

I woke up with a slight pain in my....you know what and I was still naked, Rae wasn't here though. I went in the bathroom and took a quick shower. I looked in the mirror before I put clothes on and I smiled. My neck has 4 hickeys on it, and I can't count how many are on my whole body. My hips are slightly bruised, it didn't hurt. You might be thinking "Raegan's such a douchebag, he doesn't love Justin, he's abusing him" but that's not true, not at all. Everything he does to me is magic, you wouldn't understand but, I like these bruises. I touched my lips, hoping his touch was still there. I walked out of the bathroom and put on clothes. I have an oversized T-shirt and some ripped skinny jeans, of course the t-shirt and the jeans have to be black. I walked downstairs, not caring that everyone could see my hickeys. I didn't saw anybody, but Sidney. What? She came back from that mission. Holy shit I missed her.

"Heyyy Sid" I said hugging her

"Heeyyy, I missed you"

"Me too"

"Holy fuck, you and Raegan are getting kinky huh? Hunny, I can tell you, those aren't disappearing easily"

"I know, I know" I said blushing.

I heard the front door open so we went to check. Daddy's home!!

"Daddyyyyy" I said jumping on him and he caught me. Matt, Josh and Tyler was with him.

"Hey baby" Rae said.

"Where have you gone daddy? I missed you"

"I told you yesterday or I don't know when that you're coming to a meeting with me, so we had to go and settle things up. Let's go get you dressed, we're leaving in a few"

He walked up the stairs with me and into our room.

"You're gonna get dressed with what I pick up for you baby boy, okay?"

"Okay daddy"

He went in my closet and picked some clothes. A white "Owsla" T-shirt. The ripped skinny jeans that he got me for Christmas, man THOSE ARE SO RIPPED. I like them :3. And he grabbed my white vans also. I changed in front of him and I could see him from the corner of my eye that he is smirking and staring at me up and down. I blushed a bit.

*At the club*

We just got in and the smell of alcohol and sweat from people dancing around could be smelled from outside of the door. Raegan was holding my hand this whole time. We went to the "bosses sections" like the last time. Rae sat on one of the couches and dragged me in his lap. A few guys were already here. A guy who looks like he's 28 stared at me up and down.

"So...Beast...what's all of this about?" That guy asked

"We're gonna have to collaborate"

"For?"

"Drugs exchanges and Rott wants us two to do them"

"Interesting." He waited a second before he spoke again.

"What's up with the hottie, never seen him around here before" he said pointing to me.

"This cutie over here's mine. Tyler will tell you everything you need to know about the collaboration" daddy said. There were a lot of guys with this guy over here too. Rae turned me around and I was still in his lap, but facing him and all of a sudden he kissed me. His hands gripping my butt tightly. I let a breathy moan slip but his mouth was covering it. I'm sure we made out for almost 5 minutes till we had to leave. We got in the cars and drove home.

"Damn baby , you saw how that guy was staring at your fucking butt. I need to buy a sign or something and put it on you with the caption 'property of Raegan Beast' " I laughed a bit and we just continued to drive home.