00:17

*Justin's P.O.V*

I woke up alone in the bed. I don't know where Raegan is, so I got up and went to brush my teeth. I didn't shower because I did it last night so I wasn't this "messy" (hehe). I went to the closet and got out some black jeans shorts and a black blouse that's like big on me and cozy so that's why I like it. I went downstairs and there wasn't anyone in here. Weird. I searched the whole house, no one. I looked in the backyard and I saw , far away, 5 figures. One I was completely sure, it was Rae, but I don't know about the other 4. I went to the couch and just watch whatever was on the TV, waiting for them, I decided to don't go there, maybe they have to talk important shit and I don't want to ruin anything or something like that. Shortly after, I heard the door open and Raegan, Matt, Tyler, Josh and some other guy came in.

"Hey baby you already up?" Rae said, coming over to me.

"Aha" I said, smiling up at him.

"You're cute" He said

"So are you"

He sat on the couch and pulled me in his lap, and he started to hungrily kiss my neck. I tried to hold back the moans so bad, because that guy was still in here and he was literally on the other couch, and I can feel them staring at us. I opened my mouth a little, trying to at least speak

"Babe s-stop" My voice cracked. I could feel him smirk and he started to kiss my neck roughly. I slowly pushed him and he stopped, looking at me.

"You're too horny" I smirked. He smirked too.

"So, Justin, this is Ryan" Rae pointed to that guy.

"Hello" I said

"Hi there" he said back.

"He's gonna come to a meeting tonight with us, you're coming too by the way" Rae said.

"Do I really have to?" I whined

"Yup"

"Ugh fine, I hate you" I said, getting out of his lap and running upstairs.

"No you don't" He yelled and I heard him running after me. I ended up in our room and he pinned me to the wall, with my arms pinned above my head.

"take back what you said" he said

I nodded my head "no" and he placed his hands on my waist, pulling me closer to him and he started to suck and kiss my neck again. I wrapped my arms around his neck and I just couldn't, I let out the almost inaudible moans. With one of his hands, he yanked my shirt down a bit so my shoulder was visible and he kissed it too. I'm sure he left hickeys, but I don't mind. He put his hands on my waist again and with a lot of force he lifted me up and literally throw me on the bed, then got on top of me.

"You're gonna listen and obey to everything that daddy is saying, understand?" he demanded. I love when he is dominant, it's so hot.

"Yes daddy" I said in a moan , to turn him on.

"Let's have a little fun, shall we?" He smirked. Fuck yea.