All Mine (Cameron Dallas)

Run!

Don't stop. Don't look back just keep going!

After ten minutes of continues running I stopped. I slowly turned my head around to see she wasn't there.

"Daisy," I said quietly so they couldn't hear me. No reply. "Daisy, stop being stupid, where are you!" My voice got louder as I continued to say and eventually shout her name.

That's when I heard the gun.

BANG

BANG

..........

I screamed.

Suddenly Nash flew fast into my bedroom. He came over to me,

"Are you ok?" He asked.

"It was the dream again! Don't worry I will be fine." I replied.

"Are you sure? If you ever need -" I cut him off

"I'm fine Nash ok! Just let's stop talking about it, it's a memory I don't want to remember so just forget it." I said

"Ok but still, I'm here if you need me!" Nash said he then walked out my room leaving me to get up in my own time.

Ten minutes later I got out of my bed and walked into my bathroom! I looked in the mirror, my blue eyes stared back at me. They matched the colour of Nash's, but you would expect that seeing as we are twins. I pulled my brown, natural wavy hair out of the loose,high pony tail that I put it in last night and brushed it until there were no knots. I then took my clothes of and got in the shower.

After my shower I got changed into floral high waisted shorts, a white cami and teal coloured high tops to match the colour of the flowers on my short. I then applied some natural make up.

I walked downstairs to be greeted by Nash, Hayes and Nash's friends Cameron Dallas.

"Oh my gosh Cam, when did you get here?" I asked him, I ran over to him as he got out of his chair and hugged him. There's nothing going on between me and Cameron, even though I wish there was, we are just friends.

"Late last night, I missed you it's been ages since we've seen each other." Cameron replied. We then finished our hug and I sat down by Cameron at the island in the kitchen.

"Nice to see you to big sis!" Hayes said in a jokey tone. He was sat opposite me and Cam.

"Nice to see you lil bro!" I said trying to copy Hayes voice.

"Did you drop Sky off at her play date?" I asked Nash. Who was sat beside Hayes

"Yeah, mum will then pick her up on the way back from work!" Nash replied. I smiled and nodded at him.

I walked over to the bread, cut a slice of and put it in the toaster. Once it was ready I buttered it and sat back down. We were sat there I'm silence until Nash broke it. "So Elle," Nash said, I took my the last piece of my toast and placed it in my mouth and looked up at him. "Well we have a surprise for you!". I swallowed the toast in my mouth.

"Oh cool, what is it?" I asked. I hope it is going to be something good.

Nash, Cam and Hayes looked at each other and smiled. "Your coming to Magcon with us!"

Hey. So this is my first story on WattPad. Thanks to anyone who is reading this at the moment. Hope you like the first chapter. Any feedback you have would be great. Next chapter coming soon! :D

Jess :)