3-. DAYS (part II)

-Is there something wrong, miss?- she repeated. I was still frozen, I didn't know what to do.
-If I run away it will be too obvious that something is wrong, If I stay here she will probably check my eye, if, if, if...- the possibilities where too many. The hand which was covering my eye was shaking, my whole body was shaking. I was still trying to figure out what to do. The time was running slowly, I need to think, quick. THINK, THINK, THINK!
The woman started walking slowly towards me, step by step, getting closer to me. My heart was beating so fast I thought it would explode. My body temperature started raising and cold sweat drops started rolling down my forehead.
Her hand was stretching to reach mine.
A loud noise was heard that instant, like glass shattering. That was enough to distract that woman for a second. I ran to the door, to buy some time, and asked.
-what happened?!- I said loudly.
- I'm so sorry, I'll pay for it- said Sen, who was passing by and broke one of the expensive vases my mother had brought from somewhere she called France.
I don't know what is at the other side of the ocean. When I go to the beach I always look as far as I can and try to see if there are other lands. Sometimes, when the weather is sunny, I can sometimes see a little figure of something in the distance, maybe another island? My eyes are extremely perceptive, I can't imagine how far that other piece of land might be if I can only sometimes  catch some glances of it. Löss, I HATE THIS ISLAND.
-Get out of here Sen!- said the woman -I'm going to tell Mr. William and Mrs. Anne about this-.
I wanted to get out of the room so I said -I'll go notify the other servants so they can help you clean this mess- and ran as fast as I could. My dress was heavy and my feet hurt like hell, those shoes where beautiful but painful. My hands where still shaking and I still had my contact lens in my hand. I was close to Anthonys room so I went in. Anthony was there, playing with little figures of soldiers.
-Oi! Alice! Can you stop breaking into my room?!- Said Anthony a little pissed off. -you have been leaving sand all over my bed, it's so annoying!-
He has always had a cute voice, he had recently turned 9 years old.
- Sorry- I said and walked over to a huge mirror in the left side of the big room. I was standing still, watching myself in the mirror, trying to put on my missing contact. My hands where still shaking a so I poked my eye, it hurt a little and tears started rolling down my cheeks. Every time I cried, which wasn't often, my red/purple eyes would turn even more red/purple.
- your eyes are scary- said Anthony who was now standing behind me looking at the mirror. He was right, I found them to be scary too, it was like they could see through you, so deep.
- I know, I wish I could get rid of them, but I can't, I will have to live with this forever- I finally said.
- they are scary, but pretty too- Anthony said very serious. No one had ever complimented my eyes.