4-. DAYS (part III)

No one had ever complimented my eyes before. I can't describe how happy and confused I felt when Anthony said that. Without holding myself back I hugged him tightly.
-I can't breathe, you are killing me!- he screamed.
-sorry, but I love you too much- I said as I put on my contact again successfully.
- A proper lady should not be acting like that, hugging people out of the blue and showing too much affection to someone that is not your fiancé - the voice of the woman.
I think I didn't tell you this, but yes I'm engaged to the one and only Vincent Woodgate, my cousin. He and his twin sister Elisabeth are the only people I can really trust, and Sen obviously. I was not against it, but did not approve it either.

My day was like any other, same classes, same escaping route, same walk on the beach, and same return at 6:00. My parents had arrived home that day so we had tea together. My father William, my mother Anne, Anthony and me. On the table there where cups, plates, different kinds of tea and pastries. From cakes to biscuits. Everyone was silent when my father asked - what do you want to do for your birthday?-
-hmm... I don't know, I'd just like to invite Vince and Ellie- I said, that is how I called my cousins.
-okay then- he said.
No one talked anymore. My father seemed like a serious cold guy and my mother too. No one could ever think that in this family there was love.
I was ready to go to bed, another servant, a young lady, came too dress me. I wondered what happened to that woman but I didn't care too much. The new lady seemed nice but she didn't talk at all.
I got in bed and read a book Anthony had given to me, it was about a war in which the protagonist fought, he had to make quick and difficult decisions  in order to save his friends but at the same time win.
Someone knocked the door gently.
-come in!- I said loudly. It was Sen. He walked over to the side of the bed with a little cup between his hands.
- do you want some tea before sleeping, miss Alice?- he said softly.
-yes please- I said as Sen gave me the cup. He knew I wanted tea, every night he came into my room and offered me tea and we would talk until he had to go.
- hey Sen- I said
- yes, miss?-
- did you brake that vase on purpose?- I asked -this has been bothering me since this morning-
- no, I did not, miss- he said sarcastically and then winked one eye.
I immediately smiled, he was the one who saved me from being discovered by that woman, but now, he had to pay the consequences, he now has to pay the vase, which is expensive.
- what are you going to do now, I mean, you have to pay for it, right?- I said very worried.
- do not worry little miss- he said, he sounded very calm but I know that he was worried, deep inside I could feel he was exhausted. I remembered the conversation between him and my dad, I just hope he doesn't ever leave my side.
He has always been like an angel, MY GUARDIAN ANGEL.