3~Forced settlement

∞ Agenor's POV ∞

I was quite amused, and I couldn't restrain a wide smile as I gazed into his eyes. My silence must've confused him, and I chuckled at his lost expression.

"Are you really trying to bargain with a pirate? Not a smart move."

I pulled the black bed sheet slowly down and my eyes met his naked chest. His white skin, so fair and smooth. Nothing less than perfection. I couldn't keep from brushing the tips of my fingers over it.

His perplexed gaze bore into me, and I smirked when his cheeks reddened from the way my fingers teased him. " Now I see why"

His brows furrowed and scoffed at his reactions. Then I leaned slightly closer and made sure he heard every word

"I see why I couldn't keep my hands to myself while stripping you earlier"

"S-stop! Get your hands off me! What are you- This is so inappropriate! Stop right this instant!"

I ignored his plea, still focusing on his inviting body. He had a fancy silver necklace that traced his collarbone perfectly, so pretty and yet obstructive of the alluring view. I brushed it out of the way as I traced his collar bone. His skin was soft and pure, almost unreal. His free hand insistently attempted to remove mine, but my desire won every time. I slid my palm on his bare chest, slowly savoring him. I didn't want to stop. I couldn't. I didn't even spare a reasonable thought to what I was doing. I just had to satisfy this hungry urge inside me. No matter how many times he commanded me to let him be, begged me even.

"Fine, I-I get it, you name your price! Let's negotiate! Just stop this! There's no need for this degrading attitude! As a gentleman, you must-! Wat, what are you-? Please!"...

I heard him but I didn't listen. I was so absorbed in the act of exploring his skin that I didn't notice his panic rising, and his pleas along with it, when I pushed him on his back.

I ignored his wishes completely, but I couldn't help but register his voice. It was manly, yet not as deep as mine. It somehow sounded very alluring, and it urged me to taste more of him. If only he knew that his voice was fueling my desire to have him instead of working in favor of his freedom. I focused on his shaking voice; I opened my ears to the sweet melody that continuously pleased me. Rising and falling as his wishes battled from commands to pleas. His struggle got more determined to escape me, and for some odd reason, I found such behavior appealing.

He attempted repeatedly to kick me with his legs, so I straddled him and limited his movements. I thought about restraining his hands that were constantly pushing at my face, shoulders and chest, trying to get me off him. Instead of fighting him, I halted. I purposely stopped and gave him the chance to push me away. And just like I had anticipated, he was too weak; he had nothing but determination and attitude. His arms, try hard as they may, had no strength in them. With every failed attempt, I either smiled or chuckled at him, taking pleasure in seeing his irritated and angry expression growing grimmer every time I teased him.

Annoying him felt highly gratifying. It made his eyes look so intense, with a beautiful strong shade of blue... what an appealing glare... it moved me deeply and fueled my passion. Suddenly, I no longer wanted to irritate him, I wanted more, I wanted all.

Enough playing. Let's get started, shall we?

I slipped my fingers through his silky hair and pulled at it roughly, tilting his head back and forcing him to reveal his neck. He groaned and glared in protest. His long neck looked so perfect, so inviting. I dove in without hesitation, kissing and sucking, enjoying the mewls that occasionally slipped in between protests. His flesh tasted so damn sweet and exciting, making my body heat.