CHAPTER 11

Cordelia moaned at the pain in her shoulder as she sat up. It started to heal after whoever the guy was scratched her after pushing her over. She looked at the man hovering over Pierce. "Stay away from my mate! You bastard!" Cordelia yelled. "Hurt him and I'll bite your head off!"

The man looked over at Cordelia and hummed happily. He had a smirk on his face. "Oh right. You're still here. I loved your scent. Sorry for the scratch. I just couldn't help myself. I saw the mark and knew who's you were. So be lucky I didn't bite over that mark and did the unthinkable. And plus. I'm not your type anyways. And I'm gay. So.." He said, shrugged, and looked back down at Pierce. The man looked a lot like Pierce. Except he had softer features and electric green eyes.

Pierce tried sitting up but the pain in his side was causing him not to. "It's been a long time, hasn't it? Twelve years, correct?" The man asked Pierce. "I heard mom and dad had passed two years after I left and you got to become alpha. Sadly I left before they died. I could have been alpha and not my wimpy younger brother. How sad on how you've become weak for a girl."

Pierce growled. "I'm not weak." He hissed. The man clicked his tongue. "Of course you have. I trained you to be an emotionless warrior. You were until I left. Even though you were only eight. I was proud of who had become. And I heard you became heartless when mom and dad died. Why haven't you called baby brother? Mind linked? I am family. I wanted to hear from you."

Cordelia attacked the man in wolf form and growled. "Aww. What a cute pup. Trying to protect him." The man said and reached up to Cordelia. She bit his arm and he winced, pulling it away to show a deep bite mark in his arm. "You got a jaw." He purred.

"What do you want, Ivan? Why show up after all this time?" Pierce asked as he got up and walked over to Ivan and Cordelia. He set a soothing hand on Cordelia's back. "Get off him, babe." He told her. She got off him but stayed in wolf form and sat down a few feet away before she started licking her paw.

Pierce helped Ivan up. "Can't I come around to see my baby brother? It has been twelve years." Ivan said with a smirk. "There's a reason. No one just shows up after twelve years and not give an actual reason. You just don't want to see me. You left me and our parents."

Ivan held up his hands. "You're right. There is a reason. And I didn't leave by my own will. You know that." He told Pierce. "I wanted to make up. For being such a bad older brother. Also there's someone I want you to meet."

"I thought you'd never introduce me, Ivan Christian." A male's voice called from behind a tree and he came up. "Took your lovely ass long enough." He purred as he locked his elbow with Ivan's. "Better late than never." Ivan said he said and looked at the shorter man. The new man was tan skinned, raven black hair, honey colored eyes, and had a goatee.

Ivan looked back up at Pierce. "Baby brother, this is Bishop Richardson. My mate." Ivan said. Pierce nodded. "Okay." Pierce said nonchalantly. "I didn't want you to meet him this way. Especially since I kind of attacked your mate."

Bishop extended his hand and Pierce took it. "You're a handsome, young man. Too bad I'm your brother's mate and I 100% completely adore him." Bishop said and looked up at Ivan. "You're too much, dear." Ivan smirked down at Bishop.

Cordelia came up to the three, in human form, and wrapped her arms around Pierce's waist. "Well he's mine. Too bad." Cordelia said. Pierce wrapped a protective arm around her shoulders. "She is right." Pierce said.

Ivan looked up at Pierce. "May Bishop and I come over? We can catch up. Like good old times." Ivan asked. Pierce thought for a moment. "Fine. But don't expect to stay for too long." Pierce said and pulled Cordelia back home.