Another A/N

First order of business. So I made a third book called Family. It's about how Cordelia and Pierce raising their kids. I said in a comment on my feed saying it might be the shortest of the three. But honestly I'm not sure. I could be wrong. I'll just keep typing the book until it's finished. Whether it's in 15 chapters or 150. Okay maybe not 150 but you get the gist of it. I honestly don't know how long I want the third book to be. Probably just enough to show ya'll how they raise them. So it might have big time skips. Like a year or two. But IDK! So ya.

Second order of business. After Family is over, I'm making a few spin off books and/or series.

The first spin off book and/or series is going to be about Olivia and Luka and their relationship when they're older. Not sure if just doing one book or maybe two for that.

Then I'm going to write a spin off series about all of the children going on adventures and stuff. That series might be longer than the Eldred series (the series of HIS Mate, Luna, and Family). Maybe five books. Since there is five kids. And for each adventure or trouble coming to the kids or whatever, the point of view would be based on one kid but will still have the others in it. Not sure. But it might be five books.

So yeah. That's it. Thanks for reading and supporting all this. Thank you all.