CHAPTER 25

Over the last two weeks, Kaden had moved out her stuff from the one room and Pierce, along with Cordelia who couldn't do much due to her stomach getting bigger of the last two weeks, redecorated the rooms for both kids. Olivia had gotten the spare bedroom next to Cordelia and Pierce's bedroom and Luka got Kaden's old sewing room. The spare bedroom and the sewing room were similar sizes. So neither kid was getting a smaller room.

Cordelia had an appointment with the pack doctor at the end of those two weeks and he said that he had underestimated on when the children were going to be born. He said that he was fairly sure that in about a week and a half, instead a month and a half, they should come. Cordelia's stomach had grown a lot and she was sure she'd be in labor soon.

In all the commotion of everything happening, Cordelia and Pierce didn't have time to sit down with each other or even plan on the ceremony they were going to celebrate their mating.

Cordelia and Pierce cuddled on the love seat while the two kids were asleep in their rooms. It took Cordelia and Pierce these past two weeks to get Luka to sleep in his own room and have him be able to control his wolf. He was able to control it a lot better in these last two weeks. Especially because him and Olivia were always together. But the sleeping in his own room part, it took him a while to understand that it was okay to be alone and no one was going to hurt him. He had unthinkable things happen to him when he was younger by his dad.

Cordelia was unconsciously rubbing her stomach. She just adopted two younger kids and now she was going to have more. Her and Pierce had no idea where to put the new children. Maybe in their room for now when they're little. Or maybe in Olivia's room once they grew to about her age. Werewolf babies grow fast. Where in just a few months after they're born, they're the size of a 3 year old and grow normally.

"I'm not ready to be a parent of at least 4." Cordelia sighed. Yeah, Luka was close to Cordelia's age and they slowly built a more of a brother-sister relationship than a mother-son, he still considered her as a mother. Not because she was Luna, but because she was older. But they were only seven years apart. Pierce just turned 22 when they found Luka and Cordelia turned 20 just the other day while Luka just turned 13 the day his pack was burned down.

Pierce nodded. "Neither am I." He said and kissed the side of her head. "But it's just how it is now. We took in Olivia and Luka and we have more on the way." Pierce said and rubbed her back and set his other hand on her stomach. "We can keep the newborn or newborns in our room and then once they're a little older, then they can bunk with Olivia until we can get a bigger house or build a new room."

Cordelia nodded. "We have to put the two we have in the school. I heard it's almost done." Cordelia said. "Yeah. So I've heard too." Pierce said back. Cordelia yawned. She had trouble sleeping at night because her unborn children liked moving around a lot which caused her pain. Especially at night. For the last week, each night she's probably got 5 hours of sleep a night.

Olivia walked out of the hallway and into the living room. Tears ran down her cheeks and she clutched the teddy bear Genevieve gave her. "What's wrong, baby?" Cordelia asked as she picked up Olivia and lifted her onto her lap. "I had a nightmare." She said and cuddled into Pierce's chest. Cordelia played with her hair. "I'm sorry you had one." Pierce said and kissed the top of Olivia's head.

Pierce and Cordelia got Olivia to fall back asleep before Pierce took her to her room and tucked her into her bed. Olivia moaned and slightly woke up. "Shh. Go back to sleep, Olivia." Pierce told her. She reached out to Pierce. Pierce laid next to Olivia and she instantly cuddled into him.

Olivia never truly fell back asleep. She kept waking up and falling asleep. Pierce stayed next to her but she couldn't sleep. "Daddy? Can I go sleep with Luka?" Olivia asked. Pierce hesitated. He didn't truly trust him yet but he reluctantly nodded. Olivia slipped out of her bed, carrying her teddy bear and walked into Luka's bedroom. She crawled up into his bed and cuddled into the sleeping Luka. Luka unconsciously wrapped his arm around her and Olivia instantly fell asleep.

Cordelia and Pierce watched the two sleep. "They're really inseparable." Cordelia said and yawned. "They are. It's kinda cute." Pierce said and wrapped his arm around Cordelia. "Come on, sleepy head. Let's get to bed." Pierce smirked when Cordelia lightly slapped his chest but went to bed.