...And there were Stokes all through the house.

(AN: Part 2 of 2, and takes place after season 5; episode 10 "No Humans Involved.")

Nine days after Emma Grace and Megan had been in Las Vegas to throw a party for the kids at the Children's house found Emma Grace and Megan in a car with Nick Stokes, Warrick Brown, and Greg Sanders.

Nick's oldest sister, Sandra, along with her husband Kevin, and their three children, Ashley, Andrew, and Anthony were in a car behind the five friends' car. Ashley's boyfriend, Jake was with the family this year, and Nick was having a hard time accepting that his little niece was old enough to be dating.

The third car held Nick's parents, his sister Donna, her husband James, and Emily and Joshua. The fourth car had Lisa, Robert, Jessica, Jennifer, Michael, and Matthew.  The seven-passenger van had Gina, Allen, Molly, Brittany, Tyler, Lauren, and William in it. The final car held Kimberly, Jeff, three-year-old Lexi, one-year-old Elizabeth Grace, Chris, and Maya.

The Stokes family and their friends were riding around town looking at Christmas lights. When they returned home the plan was for some of the family to bake cookies, some to play board games, and the rest to set up for family Christmas movie night.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The morning after the family movie night, Greg couldn't help but chuckle when he woke up to find Nick and Emma Grace asleep together on the couch.

"I take you just saw the reason our boy never gets serious with any woman he goes out with back home." The statement had come from Warrick, who was sitting in the kitchen with some of Nick's family drinking coffee.

"How long has that been going on for?" Greg pointed back towards the living room.

"Since they were teenagers. They tried the dating thing before Nick decided to move to Las Vegas. It almost ruined their friendship. Now, they're both too chicken to try dating again." Chris started the explanation and Megan finished it. "So, they're just dancing around each other, won't make any commitment to anyone else, and driving all of us crazy." 

The rest of the family started waking up, and soon the Christmas festivities started all over again. There were wreaths and ornaments being made to be given out at the nursing home later that day. The family also planned to volunteer at a soup kitchen and decorate one of the many trees in the Stokes home.

Nick, Emma Grace, Megan, Warrick, Greg, Ashley, Emily, Jessica, and Jennifer came home from the soup kitchen early to set up the house for Chris's surprise proposal to Maya. Maya's family came over to the house, and everyone pitched in to continue to make the proposal a surprise.

Maya was sitting on the couch with Emma Grace and Megan, helping the younger kids make garland popcorn. Chris walked over to the couch and got down on one knee in front of Maya.

"Chris, what do you think you're doing?" Maya was in complete shock.

"Well, I had this crazy idea to propose to you tonight." Chris was laughing and crying as he held the ring out to Maya. "I'm hoping you'll say yes to the idea of having to put up with me for the rest of our lives. What do you say, Maya, will you please do me the honor of being my wife?" Chris was fully crying now.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Christopher!" Maya was crying tears of happiness as she threw herself down on her knees in front of Chris and then threw herself into his arms. Maya's family came out of hiding, and the family spent the rest of the night celebrating that there would be a wedding soon.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next two days in the Stokes house was filled with spending time in town because of all the Christmas festivals going on. There were even a few plays that everyone went to. Emily was in one play, and Gina's five children's school Christmas play happened.