NINE

"I'm ready to fall, so tired of it allDown deep in a hole, can't do it aloneI'm ready to climb this mountain insideImpossible heights"—Oh Wonder

Down deep in a hole, can't do it alone
I'm ready to climb this mountain inside
Impossible heights"
Oh Wonder

REID

     I pulled up to her house a little while after school. God I couldn't wait to see her. I just wanted to hold her in my arms and give her sweet kisses. She's softened my personality, but she's hardened my dick . . . more than I thought was possible.

     After going to the door and knocking, there was no answer. Hmm . . . maybe she's sleeping? I climb up the tree next to her window, and peak in. Nada. Where is she?

     Suddenly I get a call. Her.

     "Hello?"

     "REID! HELP ME! PLEASE!"

     "ANGEL?!"

     What the hell?!

     "Meredith! Where are you?!"

     I hear a sickening sound of skin slapping skin, and a couple engines revving by . . . oh no. She must have went downtown. The line cuts and I'm on my bike. I give it a good rev and then I'm off. I'm probably gonna get a ticket at the speed I'm going, but I could give a fuck. My angel is out there, she's in trouble.

     I speed through the town looking through every alley, every park, near every shop. I thought I was never going to find her.

     I turn down Merle Ave and take a good look around, decreasing speed. She has to be here. I've looked everywhere besides here. If she's not here . . . then I don't know where she is.

     I take my time, cocking my head left to right, left to right, left to-

     There.

     A grubby old man—on top of my angel—touching her in only places I deserve to touch. This mother fucker is signing his own death certificate!

     I turn off my bike, and sprint over to where the scene is taking place. I approach, to hear the man speak to her like she's a piece of meat.

     "See, this is what happens when pretty young things with dirty mouths fight back." The nasty man says. I've heard enough.

     I snatch the man off of my baby girl, and throw him to the ground, his dainty dick is out and everything.

     How repulsive.

     I throw punch after punch to the mans face, pain searing in my knuckles, but I could give two fucks. I continue to throw punches until the man is limp. I'm not sure if he's dead or not, but I better text my men just in case.