TWENTY THREE

"We keep this love in a photographWe made these memories for ourselvesWhere our eyes are never closingOur hearts were never brokenAnd time's forever frozen, still"—Ed Sheeran

We made these memories for ourselves
Where our eyes are never closing
Our hearts were never broken
And time's forever frozen, still"
—Ed Sheeran

"The person you've called is not available. At the tone, please record your message. When you're finished recording, you may hang up or press one for more options."

The beep sounds and I began. "Hey Susanna! I forgot to ring you earlier, so I'm calling now to tell you that I've found some pictures we can use . . . they're a bit—uh . . . graphic, but I think it will really open up peoples eyes to child abuse. Call me back!" I hang up and take a long sip of my chamomile tea.

Reid is still tangled up in bed, and leaving the bed was hard with his muscular arms pulling me back into his chest. I decided to shove my pillow in his arms and almost busted up laughing when he snuggle up and kiss it. It was quite adorable—seeing a big, scary bad boy . . . kissing a pillow.

I'd to gotten up at an earlier time and managed to take a shower, blow dry my hair, and style it—and that never happens!

I threw together an outfit fairly quickly; an oversized denim jacket, baby pink T-shirt with white strips, white skinny jeans with rips in the knees and Old Skool black vans.

It's been a while since I've dressed to impress, so wearing this makes me feel confident.

"Hello sexy," a raspy morning voice murmured in my ears. I shiver and turn around to see my Reid. Even when he's just woken up he looks amazing. I don't know how he does it.

"Good morning!" I chirp. Reid moves around the island and sits at a stool while I pour him some coffee. I've memorized how he takes it too . . . I must be such a creep.

I turn and place the warm mug in front of him. Our fingers brush as he takes the mug for a quick sip. Once the liquid touches his tongue he flinched and sets down the mug.

"Careful baby, it's hot." I say after the fact. A devious grin smacks my face while he holds his tongue.

"Shit that burned," He leans in closer to me, til we're only a hair apart. His musky scent envelopes me. "Now you have to kiss my boo boo."

My eyes widen as I stare at him. He can't be serious! But the smirk on his face says otherwise. He grabs my hand and guides me to his side of the counter. I stand in between his broad legs, and his fingers caress my thighs.

I lean in and out lips touch. Every time we kiss it's like we're the only two people in the world. I can feel his love and passion as our lips move together. Doing what he said, I slip my tongue in his mouth and caress his. Hopefully that'll take care of his 'boo boo.'