TWENTY SIX

"Wordplay, turns into gun playAnd gun play turns into pillow talkAnd pillow talk turns into sweet dreamsSweet dreams turns into coffee in the morning"—Miguel

And gun play turns into pillow talk
And pillow talk turns into sweet dreams
Sweet dreams turns into coffee in the morning"
—Miguel

     "Mm, good morning beautiful" Reid's sexy morning voice fills my ears. I shut my eyes and blush. I've been up for about an hour now, just staring, taking in all his beautiful features. My thoughts kept wandering to the events of last night, when he touched me and made me feel things I didn't know existed. 

     "Morning," I mumble through my pillow. My hair covers my face to hide my blush. 

     "What've I told you about hiding your blush? Babygirl, it's the cutest thing ever!" He says pinching my cheeks. I swat his hand away and swing my legs over the mattress. Once my bare feet make contact with the carpet, an icy chill hits my skin. I shiver slightly before stretching out my limbs. 

     "Goddamn," Reid curses under his breath. I whip around and watch as Reid's blue eyes darken as they roam my body. "You're fucking art baby."

     I knit my brows together and follow his gaze. Oh, no wonder. 

     I'm butt naked. 

     I rush to my closet and throw on sweatpants and one of Reid sweaters. His chuckle followed me as I ran. Rolling my eyes, I walk back into my room. "Coffee?" I ask. 

     "Mm, after you get that cute little ass over here," he implores. I shake my head and dart out the door. 

     "I'll get you next time!" Reid proclaims. 

     I run down the hallway and look back towards my door with a giggle. When I turn back around I slam into Holly and we both tumble to the floor. "Oh! I'm so sorry Holly, are you o—oh?" I freeze when Jake casually walks into the doorway of Holly's room. 

     Holly's eyes bug out as she looks at me for a response. I glance between Jake and her a couple times before I see eye to eye. "Ohhh . . . okay, Holly we'll discuss this later," I hear them both let out a breath they've been holding back. "Coffee anyone?"

     "So, you mean to tell me that Jake just happened to fall into your bed—at the same time you did—and somehow, just somehow, his dick managed its way into
your—"

     "YES! Yes, we slept together Mere geez." She flashes in annoyance. 

     "And?" 

     "And it was fucking great! Okay, now my turn," a mischievous grin tugs at her lips. 

     "Your turn? For what exactly?" So maybe it was a little white lie, but I think she sound spill the beans before I tell her something she doesn't need to know.