Part 3

Nagisa's point of view

After their performance everyone was in shocked, they hit him not once but three times. Not even Karasuma or any pro assassins could've done that.

"Hey, Nagisa who are these two" Kayano asked.

"Karma and (first name) Akabane, Karma and I use to be friends in our first year. However, I don't know much about (first name)."

"Oh, so how did they get suspended anyway," she asked.

"Karma is violent, so violent he was sent to E-class, Karma got into a fight with kids from another school and was suspended." Nagisa paused. "(f/n) is also violent but she was sent to E-class because she never attends any classes. However, she was suspended because she took a college entrance exam."

"But that's insane she took a college entrance exam when she's in 7th grade." everyone was shocked.

That's not all, She scored top 2 in the state and in the top 20 nationally. When they ask her to make a speech she released her identity on stage."

I heard about that incident but I didn't realize it was (f/n) though, I can't believe she's that smart." Isogai stated.

Karma point of view

I walked back to the top of the stair where my bag was. During that time I overheard a few side conversations. I am used to people talking about me behind my back so I wasn't too bothered by it.

I saw (f/n) next to me reloading her gun. She smiled and turns towards the octopus she cruelly smiled. I shivered it was the same smile as him, I will never forget that smile.

"Koro-sensei that was my warm-up let's see how you'll do against me when I'm serious." She pointed her two fully reloaded gun towards him.

"Fufufu, very well (f/n) I will play along." Koro-sensei turned green striped.

"Hmmm now this just got interesting" Karma smirked.