Part 54

"Hey, I saw the news." I dropped the newspaper on to a desk. "Something about eyewitness reports on a pervert stealing lingerie. The perpetrator is also described having a large yellow head and tentacles."

"Care to explain Korosensei." I looked at him.

The culprit is obviously not our teacher, but I want to have some fun? I wonder what excuses he'll make under these circumstances.

"Yeah, we're very disappointed in you sir" Kataoka followed up.

"I'm completely innocent, I didn't even know anything about this." He said desperately "You have to believe me."

"Then what's your alibi," Rinka asked.

"Ah what now."

"Your alibi. If you truly didn't do this then where were you when this incident occurred." She asked again. "And can anybody back you up."

"Uh, let me see. I was vigorously shaking a bag of seasoned fries. Alternating between an altitude of 10,000 and 3,000 meters respectively." korosensei recalled.

"No way anyone can back that up."

"That's enough guys. Korosensei's not a perv. Sure, he's done some creepy things but what has he really done?" Isogai reasoned.

"Let's see he reads adult magazines, gets bribed by dirty pictures, stare intensely at pinups during recess, spam lingerie companies with requests to give their models a tentacle bra..." I started naming all of his uh, questionable behavior.

"You're right, Koro-sensei just turn yourself in." Isogai shudders in disgust.

"Isogai not you too. Okay, guys, this is an outrage! I stand wrongfully accused! Don't you believe me? Very well to the teachers' lounge, I'll show you what kind of upright citizen I can be."

"Behold my pinup stash, I'll toss every last one of them without hesitation." He stopped abruptly when he came across a purple, lace bra.

"Nice" I was trying my best not to laugh. "But black is more my taste."

"You're kidding right" Terasaka scoffs.

"Who are you talking to, korosensei getting caught red-handed or (f/n)'s shit taste in lingerie." Karma laughed.

"Hey!!" I roundhouse kicked him but missed his head.

Okano comes over, holding the class roll book. "Oh my god guys, check out the class roll book! He puts letters next to all the girls' names! He knows all our cup sizes!" She exclaims disgusted, opening it.

"Huh what is 'Forever Flat' suppose to mean you eight armed, emoji looking idiot!?" Kayano yells angrily as she tried to hit Koro-sensei with the book, but Okuda holds her back.

I took the roll book from Kayano to give it a more thorough look.

"Wait that can't possibly be right-" korosensei waved about.

The class looks at him disappointingly. "You know what we need a good old fashioned after school barbecue doesn't that sound like fun here." He opened a box hoping to avoid this situation, only to reveal more colorful bras.

**********

He walks out of the classroom with barely any energy.

"Well... never seen korosensei so down," I said sitting on the windows while twirling a knife through my fingers.

"(F/n) you're always here did you really transfer to A-class." Nagisa sweat-dropped.

"Now's not the time to be talking about my problems." She got down from the window. "This is a huge problem for you guys."

"It's a serious crime... stealing underwears."

"Compare to blowing up the earth I'd say it's adorable," Karma spoke up. "I don't know what I would do with Mach-20 speed. But I sure wouldn't leave any evidence lying around." He throws him a basketball wrapped with a bra.

"I found that in the equipment shed. Korosensei's no fool, he understands, knows he'd be dead to us over something like this. His whole life is about being a teacher, between losing our respect and being assassinated, all bets are off which of those things he'd go more out of his way to avoid."

"Yeah, you do have a point."

"Then who's the sicko doing all this stuff."

"An imposter," Fuwa suggests. "That color, that laugh. We're dealing with a cheap imitation."

"Yes yes, the most cliche and overused trope in the book, used by everyone out there." I sighed.

"Which means the culprit is very familiar with korosensei and his behaviors. Hey lets you and me play detective Ritsu." Fuwa exclaims as Ritsu salutes.

"Something along those lines as for what's in it for the culprit your guess is as good as mine. But we got to put a stop to this if those rumors drive korosensei out of town their goes our bounty and then what's all this been for. We'll lose our shot at this." Karma smirked. "Unless we catch the real culprit ourselves korosensei will be in our debt."

"Yes"

"You guy can go play this detective game on your own I ain't helping." I rained on their parade.

"Why not," Kayano asked disappointingly

"I can't tell you everything, its no fun but I will tell you this," I told them. "The culprit isn't korosensei but someone else, someone you all know."

"That roll-book has my name in it even though I'm no longer in this class and he got my cup size wrong." I quickly followed not wanting to answer any questions. "There's no way korosensei could get my size wrong because I told him myself."

"Why in the world would you do that."

"He wouldn't leave me alone." I feigned distress. "So I just gave him my size. Anyway, Ritsu update me when anything happens kay?"

With that, I jumped out the window and left the mountain.

*********

"My my look at you. Itona."I casually stroll towards him.

"Who are you." A tentacle shot by head breaking the glass behind me.

"(F/n) a former classmate." I put my hands in my pocket. "You look like you're in pain."

"Shut up" he aimed again.

I grabbed it this time before it can hit the face, ignoring the pain in my hands.

"He lied to me." I raised a brow at his words. "Ha. 'There are no shortcuts... he says if I wanted to get stronger its hard work and integrity, he said its the only way." He threw a punch at the wall behind him. "That bastard lied to me. Losing is losing and it makes me sick. I want to win. I want the strength to be able to win."

"Hmph, its because you're weak. You ask for power instead of getting stronger yourself." I scoffed. "This is our first time meeting but you and I are quite similar."

He looked up at me with a menacing glare.

"I did my own research you know. You are the part of the Horibe Electronics company aren't you." I watched as his jaws clenched. "They declared bankruptcy a few years back."

"Shut up what do you know."

"You're right what do I know." I smiled mysteriously. "You were abandoned weren't you."

He lost his temper and lashed out at me only to be stopped by korosensei.

"Big brother..." He whispers surprisingly.

"Why did you stop him sensei," I asked. "I can handle a little pain."

"I think its best if I handle this (f/n)."

"Fine have it your way" I left the scene after losing our staring contest.

Well, not really much of a contest since the octopus rarely blinks.