Recap plus rant (yay)

Recap cuz I know some of you forgot what happened in the story and I'm here to refresh thy memory.

Recap:

(F/n) is suspended from school and was sent into E-class. The same class her brother is in. (F/n) was suspended because she illegally took a college entrance exam. Since she scored second in the state and top 20 nationally she needed to go on stage as an honor for the top examiners. She would've gotten away with the crime if she didn't reveal her identity on stage. It was an outrage the fact that a middle schooler was able to understand college-level subject let alone pass the exam. And due to a few strings pulling, this event was never formally put onto the media.

She is also in class E due to poor attendance and being sharp-tongued, Principal Asano also refuses (f/n) of her place in the top 5. Since it will upset the school hierarchy.
Not letting him get his way she dubbed herself Rank Zero.

Showing up for the first time, late, she fought koro sensei and determined him as a good teacher or at the very least not boring while also showing the class her combat skills. She announced that she will show up whenever she feels like it or when there's a test. And left.

When Takaoka first came to teach P.E she saw right through his nice act. Determining that he is dangerous she sticks around. She later confronts him before he can hurt any more of her classmate. But him calling himself the 'father' of the class triggers her own memories. Memories she never wants to relive. Her emotions start to become unstable.

During the final exams (f/n) needs to score in the highest of the grade. Claiming Rank Zero and two of Korosensei's tentacles. While the rest of the class tries to place first in each subject.

She has accomplished her goal however because principal Asano refuses to lose, he evened out the score by transferring (f/n) to Class-A. Maintaining order in the school 'End Class system'.
Confronting Principal Asano only cause (f/n)'s emotions to stir, becoming less and less stable.

During the assassination attempt at an island resort, (f/n) was poisoned but quickly recovered joining the rescue mission as support, helping Ritsu. Halfway through the mission, they lost contact with her, they thought she passed out when in reality she was actually inside the hotel on her way to help.

She herself fought her former teacher Takaoka again in a duel and passed out leaving the final blow to Nagisa. Thanks to Takaoka E-Class now knows about (f/n) past. (f/n) was suppose to die from a brain tumor, but with her mom sacrificing her life, (f/n) is in a sense similar to Korosensei; a human experiment. As if losing a mother wasn't enough she was forced to live under the cruelty of her father, which ended in tragedy.

So will E-Class accept (f/n) despite her past or will they shun her? Either way, she is no longer part of Class 3-E.

...who am I kidding, of course they will accept her, after all, she's not the only one with flaws.

Rant time:

(F/n): we're doing this again

Author: no it's just you this time

(F/n) annoyed: go bother someone else, I'm busy

Author: let's start (Q/a) part 2

Question #1: are you gonna become a Sakura (cough useless cough) after we reveal your backstory.

(F/n): I'm sorry what?!? you said something so stupid my brain stopped working.

(A/n): right you don't who Sakura is...
(F/n): of course, I know who she is. What do you mean by me turning useless?

Editor: well statistic shows that any badass female protagonist that gets introduced in their respected series are always dumbed down to a pathetic excuse of 'fan service' after their 'character development'. Or turned into violent tsunderes.

Author: let's name a few. Sai, oh wait he's a boy. Oh whatever, he was supposed to be Sasuke's replacement which means he should be strong right? But he turned into a sakura after ten episode.

Touka, she was strong in the beginning but then there season 2 where all she did was run... for 4 episodes.

Kagura from fairy tail, Sinon from SAO...

(F/n): and you're telling me this because...

Author: There is a high chance of you becoming an emotional piece of garbage or a violent tsundere.

(F/n): You're the writers not me and if you even think of turning this perfection (points at herself) into a pathetic side character. I shall have thy head.

Question #2: what is the name and origin of your weapon.

(F/n): Shinohana? Oh um. It's a gift... from my mom
I like it. Beautiful, sharp...
cursed with my father's disgusting blood. I wouldn't be surprised if it's the cause of my death.

To reader-chan: Im curious what is the worst anime you ever watched.

Oh and your waifu/husbando