Part 23

Third pov

"So, what's the plan? We all know those A Class goons have something up their sleeve." Kayano spoke up.

"Oh they're planning something alright and it ain't pretty. They want amusement out of our misery." (F/n) stated. "I was eavesdropping on their 'plan'."

Okajima turns around, saying cheerfully, "Don't sweat it. Besides what more does the E Class even have to lose?"

Kurahashi stands up. "If we win, we can make them do anything! I'd like them to let us use the cafeteria!"

Koro-sensei laughs, "I have an idea about that. What if we make them hand this over?"

He lifts up the school pamphlet and then he turns it around, shocking us. "You've already been at the bottom of the heap. That's why I'd like you to experience a lively battle for the top. An assassin must aim for the top—and take it down."

Timeskip~~

By the way (f/n) I was wondering if you can give us the details of there plan.

I am currently packing up my bag when Nagisa suddenly caught me off guard with that question.

"... well ...

Flashback

After that event, i decided to follow the big 5.
Turns out rumors can spread very quickly especially when an e class students is around because gossip after gossip is all hear coming out of their mouths.

They walked into their class where Gakushu is waiting for them. I stood behind the door listening to their conversation.

"... I know it was stupid but look I was trying to make a point... I didn't know they will actually take us up on it."One of them said.

Would you look at that, he is so inferior that I forgot his name already. I couldn't help but snicker at the thought.

"It alright you're not in trouble" judging by his tone it's clearly Gakushu. "In fact, this might be a good way to inspire A class."

"Lets first clarify the terms of the deal.
I propose the winner only allow only one demand after finals are done."

He opened his laptop and typed out a document with his demand(s) in mere seconds.

"If A class wins then E class will have to sign this."

I looked over the contract from where I'm standing. (I have amazing vision, its a gift)
'How absurd, he is abusing the one command reward.'

His lackeys also finished looking through the contract.

One demand comes with 50 lines of agreement.
Sounds like a win-win to me
Not bad did you come up with this on the spot.
You're one terrifying man.

"Whatever did you mean, I'm a little hurt" he smiled innocently which turned deathly. " I'm just a student humbly exercising his autonomy nurturing his environment. Nothing scary about that if I crush someone along the way what of it."

Flashback ended

"He may be crazy, but his way of thinking isn't wrong. The strong will always crush the weak. That's how it goes."

"I guess now we cant lose for sure now. And risk information about koro sensei to leak out." Nagisa said.

The rest of the class nodded in agreement.

I looked at the time.
"Gah~~ I'm late, I need to get going or it's going to be such a pain catching the next train"
And dashed out of the building.