Part 42

In a short while, a boy with a cap and narrow eyes touches Nagisa's shoulder, making us turn around. "Hey there shorty? How about a drink? Anything you girls like, it's on me!" He asked.

We looked at him with disgust, while Kataoka said elbowing him forward, "Go ahead, Nagisa! Keep him company!"

"Huh? But, Kataoka..." He argues.

"Oh, so you're name is Nagisa! I'm Yuji." The boy introduces him.

We quickly fled the scene ditching Nagisa
'sorry but not really' she mentally laughed.

"Alright so we go up the side stairs, open the doors and let the guys in. Then we swing around for Nagisa, all without causing a scene." We all nodded in agreement.
"agreed, i want out of here before someone tries anything." (F/n) nodded.

"Hey dolls, how bout hanging with us tonight." Another two guys showed up.

"Ugh..." (f/n) rolled her eyes. 'Do you hate me that much fate'

Kataoka was about to refuse but Yada stepped forward instead.

"We'd love to chill with you guys but our parents keep us on a tight leash" she skillfully turned them down. She then goes on and takes out a pin. "I know it sucks, but what are you gonna do. Helicopter parents."

Both guys had their eye widen at the pin in her hand. "A yakuza pin!! S-sorry for bothering you bye." They ran away with tail in between their legs.

"Ok bye" Yada waved. "And that's how you separate the men from the boys."

"We're lucky those guys are idiots but that trick won't work with someone with decent IQ." (F/n) states.

"(F/n) your definition of decent IQ is unreachable." Kayano sweat dropped. "And why do you have a yakuza pin?"

"Got it from Ms. Bitch, she's a pretty good assassin. Using others for her own benefits."

''Like a parasite'' (f/n) commented. The rest of the crew snickered.

"Every pin you can think of she got it" Yada continued.

"Wow never thought I'd admire someone with ginormous melons." Kayano said.

"Wow guys Kayano has matured." Fuwa gasped.

"Kayano why would you want big boobs. They are a hassle, guys will constantly look at it, and they get in the way of everything." (F/n) rolled her eyes.

'After all, Flat Is Justice'

"I don't want to here that from an A-cup" Kayano retorted.

(F/n) started sulking, "don't remind me."

*******************
Timeskip

"Student number 12! Now!" Koro sensei yells.

Bam. The shot hit a dummy.
"A dummy?"

Ritsu quickly followed, "There is your window of opportunity!"

"Okay." Chiba said, and shoots.

After a while of silence, the gunner starts laughing. "You missed. Now I know where the second gun—"
Behind him the metal stage part fell on the enemy gunner.

Enemy #3 defeated.

After safely getting rid of his weapon and securing the gunners hands, arms, and legs.

"Peace of cake." (F/n) gestured a victory sign. 

"Id like to see you try to make this in complete silence and under that pressure." Sugaya sighs tiredly, walking out with the dummy in hand.

"Yeah we could've dies this is a real gun." Terasaka said holding up the weapons.

"Well thank goodness everyone's ok" Ritsu spoke.

"Next stop the final boss." (F/n) announced.

Do you want us dead!!

***************
Terasaka: nice to know you're safe behind a screen.
(F/n): excuse me, my job is very dangerous. My computer can get hacked at anytime.

(A/n): wow (f/n) your priorities are so messed up.