Part 48 (real)

"I didn't realize she was suffering from such a horrible past."

"Well I don't know the details but she actually locked away her memories after that event" Karma explained.

"what do you mean"

"she fell into a coma for two years. During those two years, she didn't really age nor physically change. When she woke she couldn't recall anything about our father or our mother. She recognized me though." He continued. "Not sure if it's a good thing she couldn't recall anything, but she is definitely much more lively and happy. but I know she will one day remember and relive those memories."

Karma looks down on (f/n) who is now hooked to an iv. This scene looks all too familiar.

********

third pov~ this is (f/n) conscious

"Hey, mom" (f/n) called out. "I got a bone to pick with you."

A familiar figure appeared. "(f/n) my favorite daughter."

"I'm your only daughter." She crossed her arms while raising a brow.

"exactly, tea?" she waved her arm and appears and all too realistic scenery of a park.

"you must really like this kind of scenery."

"Oh please, who doesn't" she scoffs. "nature is the best stress reliever."

She sat down on a cushion. "chess? win a round I'll answer your questions. Fair?"

"and if I lose?" (f/n) asks suspiciously. Her mom just shrugs.

Timeskip

"Again!" (f/n) demanded. The score is 5-11. Her mother is currently winning.

"no way you'll just lose again. those five times are just luck." She starts to drain her cup of sake.

"what happened to the tea."

"I was bored, you keep losing to me it's upsetting. my 'masterpiece' can't even accomplish this much." she shook her head in disappointment.

This cause (f/n) to blow a fuse. "says the person who's trespassing into my brain. not to mention you lived at least twice my life."

"yeah yeah whatever." she waved her off. "just admit defeat already."

"fine" (f/n) gave knowing her mom won't change her mind. "what's your end of the deal."

"Get a boyfriend," she said nonchalantly.

"seriously." (F/n) whined. "that so much work. I rather you ask me to go cure AIDs or something."

"I was just kidding."

(f/n) let out a sigh of relief.

"Get two"

"what? Mom!?!?" (F/n) protests.

Her mom burst out laughing. "of course not, no man deserves my beautiful 'creation'. No, what I want is for you to destroy Asano Gakuho"

"That's it? Seriously?"

"well yeah, before I couldn't wrap my head around it, I finally remembered. That principal of yours is actually an old rival, back in high school." She explained.

"seriously what a small world we live in."

"Yeah well, the time frame was too wide, we were rivals in high school.
He use to be number one in everything until I showed up out of nowhere and started defeating his left and right." she starts laughing. "it was hilarious, seeing his face every time I beat him at something, makes me actually try you know." She looks at the sky. "by second-year, he seems to have caught up to me, I let my guard down that day, he completely demolished that test. after that, I finally saw him as a worthy rival. those were the best years of my life." She looks back down to (f/n). "during our graduation I made one last bet with him. 'who'll create the best masterpiece. You or me."

"if I remember correctly we never settled that bet now did we, Asano."

"you know mom its seems to me that you two were in love" (f/n) blurted out.

Her mom was shocked at her daughter's statement. "Huh. I guess you're right. It was in high school, a time where teenage hormones run wild, I might've had some feelings for him." she recalled. "oh well too late now since I'm dead."

"But since Gakuho is still alive, the bet could still be settled. My creation being you verses his corrupted school system."

***********

"well, we still got a lot of time. I may as well answer a few questions. you did win a few games. Biscuit?" she placed a plate in front of me.

"where the hell are my memories?" (f/n) took a few cookies.

"it should be in here" Her mom waved her hands replacing the park with a weird room that looks kind of like a control centre.

"Welcome to control central. This is where i usually hangout and mess with your body functions..." She clasped her mouth. "Whoops"

"You what?!?!" (F/n) screams.

"Calm down, i only messed with your eye color... and temper."

"Right... that's really unsettling." (F/n) shook her head then looks around. "This place isn't bad. Simple just the way i like it."

"If its not simple i cant concentrate, now then where are those missing files." She searched the cabinets that are conveniently hidden inside the walls. "Here it is. All the memory you asked me to seal away until you were ready to face it." She hands her a locked file.

Upon opening it those memories rushes through (f/n) causing her to faint.

[A/n): how does one faint while being unconscious.]

Flashback

"Its been two years, don't you think you should face reality."

(F/n) shook her head. "Im staying... I-i need more time."

Her mom sighs, "I'm afraid if you stay any longer the doctors would just give up and unhook you from the iv. If that happens then all ive done for you is for naught."

(f/n) looked slightly guilty

"But what if the police starts questioning me." (F/n) panics and starts pacing.

"Dont worry when that happens just say what ever comes to mind. Cause im going to lead you through it." She gave a thumbs up. "You're looking at the worlds greatest lawyer/liar."

"Uh no i have a better suggestion." (F/n) gave a determined look. "Erase my memory."

"Memory dont just vanish into thin air you know."

Flashback end.