Part 31

The last week of the school year was fun.

Day 1.
Sparing with my classmates was a
~ interesting experience.

• Nagisa sneaked up on me, I had a heart attack. (More like I almost killed him)
• Okuda was so nervous she keeps dropping her blade. (Took so much self-control not to snap.)
• I swear, after observing Okajima I came to a conclusion that he likes getting hit by girls... is he a m__________ ~~nevermind.
• Isogai and Kataoka are both pretty coordinated. As expected by the class representatives.
• Seeing how Chiba and Hayami are better at shooting than me doesn't really sit well with me. (Well you can't win them all.)

{A/n): Though they'll make a great couple. Where is my 'ship' building materials.}

Day 2. I spent this day pranking the teachers. The whole class was in on it.

My favorite is when we manage to frame her for watching porn on Karasuma's computer.

They are in the same room about to do <what teachers do>.

{A/n): and no not like that you bunch of perverts........ I'm looking at you, person who is smirking right now}

When Karasuma sensei opened his computer in front of Bitch Sensei. And the front screen is <use your imagination>.

Bitch Sensei: my Karasuma I didn't know you look at these I mean I know you're a guy but still.

Karasuma sensei: hah? this is clearly your doing

Bitch-sensei: I'm a girl why would I look at these things

Korosensei I believe the suspect is clear

Bitch and Karasuma: yeah it's your fault

They start arguing back and forth,
until they check the security cameras within the room. (Whoops forgot about those). I was punished by having to clean the entire E-class building.

Day 3. Was a normal day when Korosensei mention that Ritsu is still the defending champion in chess. After that, the rest of the day turned into a chess tournament. When I say a chess tournament I meant Ritsu vs. (f/n) chess event, E-class edition.
I won 5-4.

"How are you so good at chess that you can win against Ritsu. I mean she is a computer program." Kayano couldn't help but ask.
"I would like to know as well" Ritsu insists I tell her.

"Well, thats the thing you are a computer which means every one of your moves is ones that will get you closer to winning. They may be the quickest and best attacks but they are not refined."

{A/n): No Game No Life anyone}

Day 4. I learned that during my absence there was another transfer student that came after Ritsu.

"Oh yeah there was also another transfer student. He came right after me." Ritsu reminded the class.

"Oh yeah, his name was Itona. Ritsu can you show us a photo."

"Sure thing" she did a peace sign. "Here it is."

A picture of a boy with white spiky light blue-tinted white hair and sharp amber eyes.

"So what's he like."

"Arrogant and scary"

"I see, whats so special about him."

"He is powerful and gets this he is korosensei's brother. And has tentacles."

"Oh, so he is a lab rat."

'So blunt' they all thought sweat dropping.

[a/n): my doc has no conscious of what she is saying. I'm so proud]

"How did you come up with that conclusion."

"Koro-sensei doesn't have any siblings. And he didn't know who this Itona guy is. It's the only reasonable explanation." I concluded.