Part 61

Day of the Sports Festival

"Class A, B, C, and D are behind in the 100-meter dash! What is the meaning of this? don't lose to the trash, E-class, the elites of this school must prevail."

"like always, they villanize us." Sugino helplessly admits.

"At least we've got someone on our side." Isogai points to the stands, to where an overly excited entity, who is causing too much attention shouting and taking pictures.

"Woo! Awesome! Smile even bigger now! That's it, Justice!" Koro-sensei yells excitedly, holding a camera, while Kataoka starts scolding him to keep quiet.

Looking over to the other side of the field Hara is seen running breathlessly, but once she saw the bread, the look in her eyes instantly changed. She gained speed and with a single leap, grabbed the bread from its place and heads towards the finish line.

"Are the E class stupid, you need to consume that bread before crossing the finish li..." Before the announcers could say any more, Hara devoured the bread like it was nothing crossing the finish line achieving first place. "bread is a beverage."

So cool!

"yep, these unpredictable movements are exactly what you'd expect from an assassin." He continues to take infinite amounts of pictures.

[editor: seriously where can I get that kind of storage for all them beautiful fanart.]

"the basic physical fitness you acquired through your assassination attempts, your sense of balance, your perception of motion and distance, it can all be put to use in a unique situation, like sports!"

"look at that shrimp sliding through the net at an incredible speed. She's like a worm." The announcer is relentless.

"Personal Qualities like that can become powerful weapons. It's up to you to exploit them int the pole toppling," koro sensei informs Isogai.

*************

"Class-E isn't permitted to take part in most of the team competition, that makes it impossible for us to become the overall champions on sports day."

"But at least, thanks to that, we can focus all our energy on the exhibition games at the end of the day." They nodded in agreement

"If you win that game, they won't snitch on Isogai for having a part-time job. You have to teach that slimy student council president a lesson he'll never forget." Kataoka exclaims.

'I can see it... how nervous the boys are... especially Isogai.' (f/n) watched the entire sport's festival with a bird's eye view.

"aren't you going to join?"

"koro sensei, don't sneak up on me like that. I could've fallen" (f/n) said. "and no I won't join."

"Eek! you're right what are you doing watching the festival on a window sill." Korosensei weakness #41. Fear of height.

[a/n): that's not one of his weakness.
Director: it fits well so just roll with it.]

"Anyway, I just came to check up on you." He took a picture of her then flew off. "you should come to watch the exhibition games with front row seats."

After he left she cracked a smirk. "maybe I will."

***********

"Next up we have the exhibition match, E-class must feel lucky; they're challenging A-class to a fight." The Broadcast Booth announced. "Something tells me Kunugigaoka's elites will make them live to regret it."