»Chapter 1«

~this was written so long ago but it got so many reads and i feel wrong for taking it down. its a really bad story but its where i actually started. 12/3/18~
***********

*Caitlin's POV*

"Caitlin come downstairs!", I made my was downstairs almost tripping on the stairs, but making it still alive. "What do you want?", I asked. "Kristi is coming over. So you should go somewhere else. Just saying.", Kyle replied. I rolled my eyes at the thought of Kristi. "Why do you even like her? She's so mean and is a brat.", As if just on que the doorbell rings. "And she's attached to you.", I add. Kyle makes his way over to the door as I start to make lunch. "Kyle do you want any-", I turn around. "Hey bestie! How's life going? Anything new? Got a boyfriend yet? How's the pup?", She asked me full of energy. I didn't want to be mean so I had to answer. "Life's good...", I reply with a slight smile. "Life's just GOOD? What do you mean? Life's great!", She yells jumping around. I got a notification on Instagram. "imzachherron started following you"

Dms-

Zach- Hey beauty
Caitlin- Hi?
Seen

I close my phone and go outside and walk on the streets of Texas. I head down the street to a cafe and decided to get some pastrys. As I'm walking I bump into someone and accidently tripped over them. "I'm so sorry here let me help you up", I offer holding out my hand. Why am I so clumsy? I'm one of the most clumsiest people ever. He takes my hand and stands up. "My name is Jonah. Thank you for helping me.", He says shaking my hand and smiles. "Caitlin", I return a smile. I look behind him and see a group of boys screaming and taking pictures. "I gotta go, text me sometime?", He said handing me a peice of paper and running off to the group of boys. I continue walking and arrive at the cafe. I go inside and order my drink and sit down. I decide to text the number.

332-564-7746: Hey Jonah right?
557-890-9902: Yep. Glad you decided to text me :)

332-564-7746 changed 557-890-9902 to Jo-nut🍁

557-890-9902 changed 332-564-7746 to Cait-lint🌟

I laugh at the name Jonah chose for me. I exit the cafe and walk back home. I get a notification while walking.
"jackaverymusic started following you on Instagram"
"jonahmarias started following you on Instagram"
"seaveydaniel started following you on Instagram"
"corbynbesson started following you on Instagram"

I closed my phone and continued walking. I saw my friend Thomas and walked over to him. "Hey Thomas. How's it going?", I asked sitting next to him. "Meh.", He sighs. "Kylie huh?", I assume it's his girlfriend giving him a hard time again. He nods. "Girl problems, hey the girls a pain in the butt.", I chuckle. "Tell me about it", He looks up at me. "Well I gotta go. Nice seeing you Thomas. Good luck with Kylie.", I say walking away.

Zach- Hello? I saw you met my friend today.
Caitlin- Jonah right?
Zach- Yeah.
Zach- He told me you guys exchanged numbers.
Caitlin- Yeah he seems nice. Hes cute too.

imzachherron added jonahmarais seaveydaniel jackaverymusic and corbynbesson to the chat

Caitlin- Okay
Jonah- Hello!
Zach- These are my bandmates
Corbyn- who is she?
Daniel- the girl Jonah met today.

Caitlin changed Jonah to
Mom🍂

Mom🍂 changed Caitlin to
Caitpow

Zach changed Daniel to
WildSeavey🐍

Wild Seavey🐍 changed Zach to
Little child🐧

Jack changed Corbyn to
Corbean🌱

Corbean🌱 changed Jack to
Noodles🍜

Caitpow❤- wow
Corbean🌱- why is my name this?
Noodles🍜- I have the same question
WildSeavey 🐍- Because you have noodles on your head.
Mom🍂- why am I the mom?
LittleChild🐧- MOM??
Caitpow❤- DAD???
Noodles🍜- Do owls have long legs?
Corbean🌱- Good question
Caitpow❤- I need to buy a goat. Does anyone know how?
LittleChild🐧- buyagoat.com
WildSeavey🐍- Wait Zachary don't trust her why does she need a goat?
Mom🍂- son no buying goats.
Caitpow❤- I'm getting a goat in the mail on Thursday.
WildSeavey🐍- ZACHARY DEAN HERRON HOW DARE YOU LET HER BUT A GOAT
Noodles🍜- where?
Caitpow❤- Wow that's not stalkish at all. And Seavey shut your face you don't know what I'm going to do with my goat.
Caitpow❤- L.A
Corbean🌱- We live there.
Caitpow❤- cool. I don't I just sent the goat there because I want to visit L.A and I wanted my goat with me.
LittleChild🐧- OOOOH DANIEL YOURE GONNA GET KAPOWED BY CAITPOWWW
WildSeavey🐍- Shut it Herron.
Mom🍂- I gtg
LittleChild🐧- ^
Corbean🌱- ^^
Noodles 🍜- ^^^
WildSeavey🐍- ^^^
Caitpow❤- ^^^^^

Interesting day....and some interesting boys. I looked up the boys names and realized that they are a famous band Called Why Don't We. I listened to their music, but when I heard Zach sing, something felt so special about it. It just connected to my heart. Was I starting to catch feelings for Zach? No. I can't be. I don't even know what he looks like. I only know what Jonah looks like. Just as one of their songs finish someone said something to the group chat.

LittleChild🐧- Hey guys.
Noodles🍜- What do you want Herron
WildSeavey🐍- he's smiling at his phone.
Mom🍂- is it her?
Corbean🌱- he's on Instagram stalking her.
LittleChild🐧- yeah she's a cutie.
Caitpow❤- who?
Corbean🌱- you.
*Deleted*
LittleChild🐧- CORBYN I SAW THAT.
Noodles🍜- oooooh
Mom🍂- children no fighting.
Caitpow❤- um okay.

I was kinda hurt seeing Zach saying that about someone. I looked up his name and saw photos of him. It obiously wasn't me. He probably already has a girlfriend he's too cute. How could he not?

LittleChild🐧- Can I just tell her?
Corbean🌱- You guys haven't even talked in person.

Noodles🍜 removed Caitpow from the group chat.

Mom🍂- good idea.
LittleChild🐧- WOAH HEY WHY?
Noodles🍜- chill I'll add her back just continue talking.
LittleChild🐧- she's just too beautiful.
LittleChild🐧- Can we meet up with her when she comes to L.A?
Mom🍂- Maybe.
LittleChild🐧- Please.

Noodles🍜 added Caitpow to the group chat

Mom🍂- fine
LittleChild🐧- I can't wait. Can we get her a present?
Mom🍂- sure
LittleChild🐧- why is Jack smiling at his phone?
Mom🍂- I don't know.
LittleChild🐧- I just can't get over her pretty face ugh her smile kills me
Mom🍂- calm down. You can't love Caitlin too much. She probably has a boyfriend. She's too pretty not to.
LittleChild 🐧- you're right. I have no hope :( she's too good for me.
Mom🍂- don't give up you're hopes.
Caitpow❤- did you not notice I was added back.
LittleChild🐧- crap. JACK WHAT THE HECK?
Mom🍂- watch your profanity.

----------------------------------------
Word Count- 1149