»Chapter 17«

*Zach's POV*

I wake up next to Caitlin. I smile down at her small body. I put my head back down and scroll through Instagram. After a while she flutters her eyes open. "Morning.", I smile and kiss her head. "Morning.", She mumbles and gets out of bed. I get a call from Logan. "Hey Logan!", I say. "Zach! What's up?", He asks. "I don't know, you called me.", I chuckle. "Ah, that's right. I wanna hang today. Caitlin is invited.", He replies. "Sure, I'll see if she wants to. What time?", I ask. "And hour?", He suggests. I groan. "I just woke up. 11?", I push. "Fine.", He sighs and hangs up. I get out of bed and see Caitlin sitting on the table with toast and eggs for both of us. She pushes a plate close to me. "Thanks", I smile. She returns the smile and starts to eat. "Logan wants to hang out today. He said you can come.", I break the silence. She looks up. "I'm surprised.", She chuckles. I furrow my eyebrows. "Surprised he wants to see me.", She adds standing up and washing off her plate. I nod. I remember her and Logan getting into an argument, it lead to a fight. They needed space and didn't talk for 5 weeks while she was in Miami. "Maybe he wants to figure things out?", I shrug. "I doubt it. He said he hates me, wants me to burn in hell, and wants us to break up.", She rolls her eyes. "Well listen. Maybe he regrets it.", I smile giving her a small hug. "Alright I'll come. Pick me up in 40 minutes?", She smiles. "Okay. See you then.", I smile as she grabs her things and leaves.

»40 minutes later«

I pull up to Caitlin's new apartment. I go up to the lobby and wait for her. I sit down and wait. She comes down 5 minutes later. We walk to my car and get in. "Sorry I was late. Liz didn't want me to leave.", She chuckles. "Who's Liz?", I question at the name she brought up. "Oh! I forgot. Shes my roomie. You can meet her later.", She smiles "She thinks Jonah is a cutie.", She laughs.

*Caitlin's POV*

The entire car ride I was filled with nerves. I didn't wanna see Logan after everything. I really only came to see Lydia, and Evan. Well I guess Zach too. But nothing more. Not to see Logan, Maverick, Kong, or anything else. I do miss Kong and Maverick though. We soon arrive and I sigh and get out. We go into the lobby and was greeted by Logan. He hugged me tightly. I stood there uncomfortably. I didn't hugs back but instead I slightly pushed him away and went closer to Zach. He didn't only disrespect me, he disrespected Zach too. But Zach dosent know that, yet. We enter the elevator and stand in uncomfortable silence. Once we reach the top we exit and head towards his apartment. Logan opens the door and the first thing I notice, is a girl. Not Lydia, Ayla, Judy, Chloe, or any other girl I knew. She had long blonde hair with bright blue eyes. Of course, I still looked better. "Zachy!", The girl stood up and hugged Zach tightly. Was this Logan's other way to tourtue me? "Beth..", Zach uncomfortably says pushing the girl away. She looked familiar. It's Beth, from Miami. I know Zach dosent like her. I know he would never cheat on me. Zach's loyal, and so am I. We love each other like gold, at least I do. "I need you I'm my life like limelight!", The girl smiles brightly at Zach. "Umm, Beth this is my beautiful most loyal girlfriend, Caitlin.", Zach gives me a side hug. I smile at Beth and wave. "Hi?", She says disgusted. I look up at Zach and kiss him just to make Beth jealous. She must know Zach is mine and she can't do anything about it. Though if he wants her, I'll be okay, I would hope. I support Zach in any way possible and I hope he does the same for me. I break the kiss and smile at Zach.

caitlin

caitlin.kenney- hah, you thought.

imzachherron, aa0006, jakepaul, celebritynews, and 2,463,463 others liked this

imzachherron- whats going on?
celebritynews- 🐸☕
jakepaul- if you need anything stop by Team 10
queen.beth- Hunny, you don't even know the full story.
aa0006- don't know what's happening, BUT CAITLIN SLAYYYYY

------------------------------------
Word Count- 800-900?

Guys, I'm so tired, I went to a Halloween party last night and it was fun but now I'm SO tired.

Anyway finally a new chapter!
Tomorrow I'm going to be writing as much as possible! Maybe 2-3 chapters written! But I am going to a cornmaze tomorrow with my dog.

Anyways Thanks aa0006 for the follow! Ilysm!

Good night my beans! 🌃