»Chapter 7«

*Caitlin's POV*

I couldn't have been happier with Zach. I didn't want him to ask about the Daniel situation. I didn't wanna tell him. Daniel is completely harm free. He didn't do anything. "Caitlin?", Zach asks again. "it wasn't Daniel.", I whisper. He moves closer to me and lifts my chin with his fingers. "Who was it.", He makes direct eye contact. I couldn't move. It's like he had me trapped like that. I couldn't look away. I couldn't speak. I was too shocked. I shake my head. And pull away. "I can't.", I whisper repeativly. He should know at this point I'm not only hurt physical but mentally. He turns to the wheel and starts to drive. "Please don't be mad.", I look at him. "Im not. Don't worry I understand. If it's hard to talk about then don't talk about it.", He adds "youre always safe with me.", He places his hand on top of mine and smiles. I nod and look out the window. When we arrive at my house I get out and Zach follows me to the door before I step closer to opening the door Zach stands in front of me and kisses me. It felt like 5 million fireworks just went off. at this point I knew I was the one for him. He would tell me how much he loves me each and everyday. I knew he would make me feel like the happiest girl alive. He breaks the kiss. "How bout I pick you up at 9. Meet me oustide.", He says. I nod and go inside. I see my mom having her back to me. "Mom?", I ask walking closer. "We need to leave. Fast. pack your things. Everything. Looks like we are moving earlier. Cardboard boxes are in the closet.", She says still having her back to me. I know what this is about. Hurricane Harvey. It's coming and we have to move fast.

caitlinkenney- I'll miss you ladies! I guess LA will be a home for me :/

tagged- kylieee, ogvikki

imzachherron, thomask, Ogvikki, kylieee, and 748,462 others liked this

kylieee- Harvey gon beat us UPPP
Ogvikki- I heard Harvey did boxing from 5th - 12th grade
thomask- damnnnn we is gonna get HIT. Ogvikki kylieee
caitlinkenney- ily you all 😂
thomask kylieee Ogvikki
imzachherron- but do you love me more :)
caitlinkenney- obiously bby ilysm
loganpaul- happy you can come back to LA :)

Load more comments...

I quickly started to pack more and more things each minute. Hours passing and I finally finished. Well, almost I still had a few things left.

*Zach's POV*

After she went inside I wanted to investigate more on the assult. I wanted to make sure it want Daniel. I drive to our hotel and find Daniel in our room. "Daniel we need to talk.", I say entering. He looks up from his phone and places to the side of him. "Okay.", He says standing up and sitting on a bed. I sit across from him on the other bed. "Did you actually assult Caitlin?", I ask making direct eye contact. He shakes his head. "No. I would never.", He responds. I give him the "you sure" look. He nods his head. "Then who was it?", I ask. "Zachary I can't..", Daniel speaks. "Daniel yes you can! Just tell me.", I respond. He shakes his head. "I can't break a promise I made with Caitlin. It would put her in more danger. She's already in enough danger.", Daniel spoke standing up. "Daniel tell me. I can't stand to see her in danger. It's my job to protect her.", I respond standing up as well. "Why do you care so much. It's not like she's your girlfriend.", He says walking to the door. "She actually is. That's why I'm so paranoid.", I walk towards him. "Oh no..", he whispers. He runs out the door and I follow him. He gets in a car and I get into mine. (Zach can drive in this OKAY?!) I follow them and soon they get to the hospital. I'm starting to think that the "man" that assulted Caitlin has done it multiple time. I run into the hospital before Daniel. "Is Caitlin C Kenney a paitent here?", I ask the lady at the front desk. She nods. "No visiting guests.", She responds. "It's ugrent please. I'm her boyfriend.", I urgently say. "6th floor.", She responds. I look at Daniel as he sits down and I go to the 6th floor. I enter. I almost fall to my knees. Who did this to her? I sit next to her bed.

»20 minutes later«

A doctor walks inside. "Zachary Herron right?", She asks. I nod. "He have some news.", They add. I stand up from my position. "She's in a coma.", They continue. I froze. The world starting spinning around me. I felt dizzy. Why? Who? How? Next thing I know I'm on my knees. Shocked. I couldn't speak, blink, hear, and I could hardly see.

----------------------------------
Word Count- 837
Oh my god. It hurt to write the chapter :(
Anyway I love all of you! Don't forget to comment what our family name should be and should I do a face reveal for some of those who don't know what I look like. Anyway chapter 8 and 9 will be coming out soon :))