»Chapter 22«

*Caitlin's POV*

Just before Ava starts the doorbell rings. Ding dong! Jonah sighs and gets the door. "Zach it's for you.", Jonah rolls his eyes and sits down. Zach gets up and goes over to the door. "Zachy!", A high pitched voice says. Before Zach could say anything else the girl let's herself in. "Oh, there's people.", She frowns. "There's almost never a time when I'm not with my bandmates.", Zach scolds. "Okay.", She sighs and sits down. Just then I recognize her. Beth. "So what are you guys doing?", Beth smiles. "Nothing.", Ava slouches. "Well Beth we were about to get some lunch so you can go --", Corbyn gets interrupted. "I can go with you! Aww so sweet!", She smiles. "No no no, it wasn't like that.", Corbyn sighs. "Let's go!", She smiles and hops up from the couch. "Actually. We're gonna stay here while you go get your own lunch. Isn't it clear no one wants to pay for you?", I spoke up. "Or even be near you?", I add. "Well none of them spoke up.", She crosses her arms. "I've known them long enough that they don't wanna be near a rat like you.", I reply. She stays silent. She marches away out the door. "Well done sis.", Ava says. "She's a keeper Zach.", Jonah laughs.

caitlinkenney- tsk tsk bethany

caitlinkenney- tsk tsk bethany. Go back to hell.

avaaak, imzachherron, jackavermusic, _curlsgetthegurls , and 2,472,362 others liked this

comments disabled

NEXT DAY

*Caitlin's POV*

I groan waking up to Zach's stupid alarm clock. Weird. He hasn't reached over to turn it off. "Turn it off!", I groan. I sit up and look around. Everyone's gone. Strange. I turn off the alarm clock and open the door. I'm about to walk downstairs before an overprotective Jonah stops me. "What now.", I cross my arms. What could he possibly be warning me about.
"Don't go down there.", He says stopping me. "Nooo. I want fooood.", I whine. "You can't.", Jonah responds. I quickly jump over him and run to the kitchen only to see Beth and Zach. I smile at Zach but notice something on his face. Lipstick? I look at Beth and match the colors. "What?", I say confused. "It's not like that!", Zach denied. "It's clearly what it is Zach. Isn't it clear?!", I say raising my voice more than I intended. Just then Jack picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. "Not time for games Jack!", I yell pounding his back. He carries me outside and sets me on a rock sitting next to me. "You let him kiss another girl!", I scoff standing up. "No let me explain.", He grabs my wrist to stop me from running. "I don't need an explanation Jack!", I jerk away from his hand and run inside. I go to my little area and start shoving my things into my suitcase. I text Kylie and tell her.

kenster🐾- it happened.
kyliee👑- no. i'm so sorry! come to my apartment soon.
kenster🐾- I don't even know what to do.
kyliee👑- i knew it would happen! I said don't fall for them.
kenster🐾- you were right. I should've only saw Zach as a friend.
kyliee👑- I mean I don't blame you.

Just then there was pounding on the door.

kenster🐾- gotta go. I'll be there soon.
kyliee👑- lmao k.

"Open up Caitlin!", Corbyn says from the other side. I stand up. I trust Corbyn. I always trusted him and I was closest with him. He was always there for me and he understood me the most. He would always agree and be on my side in any situation. I would always consider him as an older brother and nothing more. I open the door and give him a huge hug letting tears fall from my eyes. He rubs my back and closes the door. "I'm sorry.", He mumbles. He sits down with me still clinging to him. "He cheated.", I mumble in his shoulder. "I'll be back.", I say wiping my tears. I open the door and walk downstairs. I see Zach sitting on the couch. I sit next to him. Not entirely. Just enough like we were strangers stuck on a bus. "I think it's best if we don't stay together.", I mumble. He stays quiet. I slowly stand up. Next thing you know, Kylie bursts through the door. "Kyliee!", I yell smiling. "Ok.", He responds leaving. "Wanna move to Canada?", I ask. "GIRL YES!", She smiles jumping up and down. "You're moving?!", Jack says concerned. "What!", Daniel pouts. "You can't.", Corbyn frowns. Jonah wraps around my leg tightly. "Don't leave me.", He looks up. "We'll stay in contact my little chicken.", I laugh ruffling his hair. "What about Zach?", Daniel asks.

-----------------------------------------
Guess who's back and betta than eva?

ENOUGH SAID. I'm making a sequel soon. This will end at chapter 23 or 24

Sorry to everyone who's heart has been crushed. I apologise.

SIKE!

Stay shiny my beans! 🐾👑