»Chapter 6«

*Caitlin's POV*

I wake up exsausted from last night. I heard muffles coming from downstairs. "Mom, you know why she came home early. We just can't.", I heard someone say. "We have to!", Someone else replies. I go downstairs. "What are we talking about.", I ask. "We are moving to LA. I know you think it's not safe there. I'll keep you safe. Dad got a job there.", Carson says. I shake my head in confusion. "Why can't I stay here with Kyle and Carson?", I reply. "They're coming too.", Mom sighs and puts her head down. I need to call Zach. I miss him. Where is he when I need him the most. I call him. "Zach...", I say softly. "I have no other choice but I'm moving to LA.", I continue. The other end goes silent. "That's good inst it?", He finally says. "It's not safe there.", I respond. "I'm coming over. Get your bathing suit on", he quickly says. I hang up and change and put on a cover. I heard a knock at the door and I opened it. I hug Zach and leave. We drive for about 10 minutes until I was blindfolded. The car stops and Zach leads me out onto something. I open my eyes and see a beautiful clear lake and a cute picnic area. Zach has his arms around me and I run free from his graso and take off my cover and dive into the lake while he dives in after.

»20 minutes later«

I was sitting down across from Zach eating strawberries. He seemed to be like out of it today. He was acting off and weird. "Caitlin.", He turns his head to me. I smile and put down my strawberry. "Zach.", I reply with a small chuckle. "Can I ask you something?", He asks. "Well you just did. Didn't you.", I reply smiling. He laughs. "Yeah but I'm being serious.", My face went to a smile to a straight face. "Go ahead.", I add. "Caitlin your the light at the end of a dark tunnel. Your the most beautiful girl in the world so will you-", he gets cut off by multiple splashes from the lake. "GUYS WHAT THE HECK HE WAS ABOUT TO DO IT.", I see Christina yell. You know how everyone has this one "perfect moment". Well I can say 4 idiot boys just ruined mine. We pack up our things and leave. As I get into the car I still wonder if Zach was actually going to ask me out. "What were you going to say at the lake?", I ask. He looks and me and shifts in his seat. "Caitlin, will you be my girlfriend?", He softly says. I nod my head and hug him. This is where I knew I started a bigger and better journey. Where I would spend the rest of the time I would last with him doing the craziest things and having the most fun. I'm excited to start this new Journey with him.

imzachherron- "the water is too cold Zachary!" -Caitlin Kenney 2017

caitlinkenney, loganpaul, corbynbesson, and 1,452,462 others liked this

caitlinkenney- hey it was!
loganpaul- I'm shipping it too much
corbynbesson- DID HE DO IT ?
beautychickee- #zaitlin

Load more comments

caitlinkenney- take my hand for this long awaited fun journey ahead of us

imzachherron, thomask, kyliee, jackramenavery, and 642,463 others liked this

comments disabled

*Zachs POV*

Im starting to think back when Caitlin was assulted. I don't think Daniel would ever do such a thing to Caitlin. We all love her so much. Was she assulted by someone else? I would think because Daniel said he was busy doing something before hand. I started to think I was having hallucinations. "Did Daniel actually assult you?", I ask Caitlin placing my hand on hers. She puts her head low.

-----------------------------------
W

ord count- 645
Again I know it's short! I pinky promise next one will be longer but oh mah gawd. I gained at least 10-12 followers and I have 75 reads because of jackramenavery

 I gained at least 10-12 followers and I have 75 reads because of jackramenavery

Follow her she's amazing! Anyway comment below what you think about the assult

Follow her she's amazing! Anyway comment below what you think about the assult. Im curious to see what you guys think her response will be or how you react! Anyway Adios!