»Chapter 13«

*Caitlin's POV*
(Friday the 13th special)

"Zach...", I spoke. I never wanted him to find out about this. It was my mistake to Join Team 10. But I miss them. I miss all the crazy people and all the crazy pranks. But I moved on, I'm here in Miami working on a huge project with my friends and a roommate that dosent talk much. "What happened?", He asks. I didn't wanna tell him. But I knew it was the right thing to do."I joined Team 10 when it first started. Next year I dated Jake and he abused me. Alissa told me I needed a break so I left to Texas for a week." I stopped for a second so I can breathe. "I met Jonah and I knew I was making the right decision by talking to Jonah. I turned into a distant Team 10 member and when I hung out with you guys I fell in love with you. I quit Team 10 and broke up with Jake.", A tear escaped my eye. "You shouldn't have gone through that.", He replied. "Hey Im going to a haunted farm tonight with the boys. Wanna come? It might cheer you up.", He invited. "Sure.", I smiled. "I gotta get going to set. You have to be there at 4-6.", Alison says. "Okay thanks Ali. See you on set.", I smile and she heads out the door. "So it's some kind of project that has a set?", Zach smirks. "ZACHARY!", I shriek and he runs out the door and I follow him. He wasn't supposed to find out ANYTHING for the project. He gets into the elevator and I luckily made it just in time. Zach pressed a button but nothing happened. He pressed it once more. Nope nothing. Just then the speakers came on in the elevator. "The annual purge has just begun.", A voice spoke. I looked at Zach and laughed. "This is obviously a joke. It's Friday the 13th, purges don't just start then.", I chuckle. He gives me a concerned look. "This isn't a drill. Now get going.", The voice spoke. "There is one way out. Find it and get out. But be careful.", The voice chuckles. "Haunted hotel huh?", I chuckle. Zach nods and I wont even question it. Usually people see things in the mirror. But the mirror is dirty. I take off my jacket and clean it. There is a smudged code. 437103. "That's it. Click the buttons. I'll read the code to you.", Zach says. I run over to the keypad and Zach reads the code to me. I type them in slowly. 4...3...7....1....0... Wait.. where's the 3? I look for the 3 and there is no 3. I look at the level screen (there is sometimes a screen that says the level you are on) I click it and it says. Door activatied. "Bingo!", I excitedly say. "What's the door though.", Zach questions. "Well let's go over what we have already checked.", I suggest. He agrees. "Okay mirror. Checked. Buttons checked, screens, checked. Wait. Let's try going to floor 5.", Zach says. I click 5 and it brings us up. "Yess!", I excitedly say. "Going down", a voice says. "What?", I question. The elevator drops. I fall to the ground with Zach. The elevator stops at we reach the lobby. The door opens up to a hotel filled with Halloween decorations. "Cornmaze?", He asks. I nod. We exit the hotel and greet the boys. "Hey boys!", I smile. I was greeted with "heys" and "hellos" we head to the cornmaze and create teams. Jonah and Jack, Daniel and Corbyn, and OBVIOUSLY Zach and I. Zach I make a rule, always go right on maze. Every turn we make is a right. We end up at a dead end. We go back and take another different turn. A scary clown chases us and I hop onto Zach and he starts running. I saw above the leaves and found a light. "LEFT. RIGHT. LEFT. LEFT. RIGHT.", I directed Zach as we reached the center. "We made it!", I say. Just then Jack and Jonah came out. Then Daniel and Corbyn."WE WON!", Daniel shouts. "You sure?", I say sticking my tounge out. Daniel sighs and collapses ontop of Jonah causing both of them to fall. We all laugh as the other boys come. Tonight was fun. And I was glad I spent it with these guys.

----------------------------------
word Count- 751
My god. It felt good to actually write like a chapter. I'm sorry for a late upload. Hope your day was good! Happy friday the 13th.
Stay spooky my beans! 👻🎃