»Chapter 5«

*Zach's POV*

I knew I should've asked her yesterday. I got so close but I couldn't find the courage. I plan on inviting her to dinner at our hotel after our show. "Did you do it?", I hear Christina say over the FaceTime call. I shake my head. I asked her for advice because, well she's a girl and she would know what Caitlin likes. "Come on Zachary! If you trust her and she trusts you and you guys love each other, you guys are meant to be!!", She yells. "I know Christina. I plan on inviting her over for dinner. Like pizza movie night. It'll give me a chance to get closer to her and tomorrow I might be able to ask her at the cafe. Or at her house.", I spin on a chair. "Do it at a pond. Ask her to go for a swim. It CAN NOT be a pool. A nice clear pond. It'll be magical!", She suggets. "Good idea. Ill find one today. Thanks Christina!", I hang up and I look myself in the mirror. "You ready?", Jonah asks. I nod. We walk out and go to our performance.

»8:43 p.m after perfomance«

LittleChild 🐧- caitlin you busy tonight?
Caitpow❤- nope because I'm a lonely bean :(
LittleChild🐧- why don't you come over to the hotel? We have food :)
Caitpow❤- be there in 5

I laugh at the text and find a movie. I chose "Divergent" it seems like a good movie. I heard a knock at the door and Caitlin runs in and jumps on top of me. "Oww", I wince. She laughs and looks at me. "Sorry I thought you wouldn't be on the bed. You were kinda just you know, there.", she chuckles and gets off. She gasps as if she just witnessed murder. "ZACHARY HOW DARE YOU!", she yells. I get up so fast worried. "What did I do wrong?", I question. "You don't have ice cream and candy. We are going to the store young man!", She exclaims pulling me out the door. I laugh until we get to the car.

caitlinkenney- I made Zach dirve 20 minutes just for candy

📸-| imzachherron

loganpaul, kylieee, thomask, and 564,352 others liked this

imzachherron- any thing for you
corbynbesson- ZAITLIN CONFIRMED?
beautychickee- hey let him do his thing. corbynbesson
loganpaul- I ship it too much.
jakepaul- come back. I miss you.
Ogvikki- ew what? ^
kylieee- ^
littlerandomboy- cute.
jackaverymusic- lol what? ^
jackramenavery- #zaitlin all the way.

Load more comments

-------------------------------------
Word count- 421
Yes. I did tag my friend :)
jackramenavery
Your welcome. Go follow her she has great stories :) way better than mine. Sorry it's short! I'm tired and today has been loooooooong.

Ily all! And anyway tomorrows chapter will be longer I promise! Can't wait for #Zaitlin to happen! Peace!❤