»Chapter 9«

imzachherron- happy birthday to the sweetest girl alive

imzachherron- happy birthday to the sweetest girl alive. Ilysm bby girl. You have the brightest smile ever. It's been a fun journey with you so far. The best day was when we met, second best day? When you agreed to be my girlfriend. Third? When you visited me on the day you were out of your coma. You are the strongest girl I know.Can't wait to party tonight! ❤❤

tagged- caitlinkenney

loganpaul, seaveydaniel, wdwofficalfanpage, caitlinkenney and 1,463,843 others

loganpaul- awwwww happy birthday Caitlin!
seaveydaniel- my fangirl heart can't take this anymore. Happy birthday girl!
wdwofficialfanpage- *DROPS A FRYING PAN ON A HOTDOG* this is the sweetest thing ever. Happy birthday!
caitlinkenney- ilysm my yogurt covered pretzel :)
caitlinkenney- THANKS ILY ALL! loganpaul, seaveydaniel, wdwofficialfanpage, and of course my bby imzachherron

*Caitlin's POV*
I smile down at my phone. Today is a good day to be alive. I crawl out of Zach's bed and go downstairs to make breakfast. I see Chrsitina already making pancakes. "Aww I wanted to make breakfast.", I whine. She laughs. "No silly! It's your birthday.", She keeps her focus still on the pancakes. "But there's nothing else to do because the lazy boys won't get up until like 10.", I reply. "Go cuddle with Zach he's probably cold.", She comments. Just then I hear a small muffled voice from upstairs. "I am cold!", Zach says loud enough so I can hear. I laugh and walk upstairs. "Are you really that cold?", I question walking into the room. He nods and I cuddle next to him. "I love you baby girl.", He whispers. "SHUSH.", Corbyn shushes from his room. "You shush we are trying to be cute.", I scoff. Corbyn goans. "I'll hit you with a frying pan.", I add. I kiss Zach's cheek and Jonah ews us as he stands in the doorway. "You're ew.", I comment. "Well no breakfast for you.", He walks away. I shoot up from Zach's grasp and pull Zach out of the bed and downstairs. "PANCAKES.", I yell walking down the stairs as Zach says "Ow" for each step he goes down. "Ow, ow, ow, ow.", Zach winces. "If you want to stop hurting your baby butt then let go of me.", I stop turning around to him. "Your too beautiful to let go.", He tries to be cute. "Fine then a hurt butt you have.", I continue walking down. "Okay okay.", He finally let's go and it's like letting go a bull. I run so fast for the rest of the stairs to the kitchen. I see everyone sitting down eating. "NO FAIR ZACH HELD ON TO ME.", I pout. Jack slides a plate with multiple pancakes on it. "YAY THANKS JACK!", I go straight into eating them. "Hey can we share?", Zach asks wrapping his arms around me. I nod my head and he sits next to me. I got a text from Logan.

Coch📸- yo wanna hang out today? The boys can join.
Kenney🐧- sure. See you in 45 minutes?
Coch📸- yah YeEt
Coch📸- dhshagvfhsjavdhushabfbuabdbshhsbfbsubsbfhisbsbchjsbavdusn shdbs dhhs shdubdbhhdbanjsufbdbaidh djaybsbfjah dbfhsvdb hdha d t vwhavfvdga. Fbsuw. Fvfya s fys s fyeb dh.
Kenney🐧- you having a seizure?
Coch📸- zAiTlIn
Coch📸- a fan sent me this.

Kenney🐧- WAT? Was I being stalked? Or was it just Daniel fangirling?Choch📸- probably Daniel

Choch📸- probably Daniel. When was this.
Kenney🐧- when I got out of my coma. I gtg cya soon!

I place my phone down and leave Zach with 2 pancakes. I go upstairs to his room and look through my bag. I figured d a cute simple outfit. After I change I go downstairs. "Logan wants to meet up with us at this apartment.", I say getting a cup from the cabinet. "Okay.", Jack says. I open the fridge and 3 things caught my eye. Whipped cream, strawberries and blueberries. I take all 3 out and get a banana. I cut them all up and layer them. Strawberries, whipped cream, bananas, whipped cream, blueberries, then whipped cream. I did this until it got to the top. I get a spoon and clean up my mess. "Zachy come try this!", I call to him. He comes downstairs and tries it. "That's gooood.", He compliments my artwork. "I love you. But not that much that I wouldn't do this.", I say then Jonah runs out of his hiding spot and pies Zach in the face. Zach runs over to me and gives me a kiss and now my face if covered in whipped cream too. Isnt that fun? I clean off my face and tell the boys it's time to go. We head out the door and we all squish into one car. I ended up in the front with Zach, and the 4 others in the back. Good idea huh? Putting 4 large men in the back of a car and 2 small people in the front. We drive to Logan's and go up to his apartment. He open his door and like 26-30 people popped out and screamed "HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAITLIN!", So many balloons and confetti was there it was so cool. The party lasted for 3 hours. It was so fun. I ended up crashing at Logan's with Zach because we both were so tired. This was the best birthday ever, I'm so happy I'm apart of their lives. "Goodnight my little nut.", Logan whispers kissing my forehead laying a blanket over Zach and I. I close my eyes and before I know it I'm fast asleep.

--------------------------------
Word Count - 927
wdwofficialfanpage
Congrats you have been an active fan and we even had a nice talk! Ilysm! Remember, if you are being active in ANY way, like commenting, voting, or anything else you may be a lucky person and get a shout-out!

Anyway my little beans (I got no suggestions so that might be what I call you) if you have any suggestions tho, comment or DM me! Chapter 10 tonight or tomorrow! I have school tomorrow tho :(

Oh and why do people judge me for listening to Latin/Spanish music, LIKE EXSCUSE ME? I'm 25% Spanish and my fav song is Mi Gente
Good song you should check it out 😏 I should be sponsored honestly.
Anyway byeee.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Now Word Count- 1050