»Chapter 18«

*Caitlin's POV*

As the days pass I've been loosing my mind. Logan has officially hurt me. Not only did he mentally hurt me, he physically hurt me. This isn't a thing where I can push past. It's messing with my mind. I can't focus on school work or even in meetings. I need someone to talk to about it. I know the perfect person. I decide to meet up with him. As I get ready I'm thinking of how this is gonna go. I haven't seen him in a while, I miss him a lot. I smile at the old memories in Texas. I exit my apartment and go down to my car. I drive to the park we decided to meet at. I smile as I pull up and I see him. I get out and was greeted with a huge warm hug. "Caitlin.", He mumbles. "Michael.", I respond smiling. "You look so different!", He says putting me down. "And you havent changed. Still childish.", I laugh. "Hey! You are childish too! You're the one who made me childish.", He pouts. I face palm. "Anyway can we just, get to why im here?", I ask walking to a near bench. "So what is it?", He asks sitting down. "Logan.", I reply sitting next to him. Michael puts his hand on mine. I slowly slide mine away trying not to be mean. "I have a boyfriend.", I chuckle. "Oh.", He mumbles. We hear some noises coming from the bushes. I decide to see what it is. I get up walking to the bushes. I look behind and see 2 bodies in camo. I see one of them look up. Before I knew it it's Zach's little face. I start laughing. "Zach! What are you doing.", I say still laughing. "We saw you and wanted to see what you were doing.", I see Corbyns little face appear. "Get up you little bean.", I laugh helping them both up. Michael gets up and comes over to where we were. "Who's this exactly?", He pauses. "Oh! Michael this is Corbyn, my best friend. And this is Zach, my wonderful boyfriend.", I smile at Zach. "And Zach, Corbyn, this is Michael, my best friend from Texas.", I introduce them to Michael. They both nod. "WHY DONT WE go get some food.", I smirk at Corbyn and Zach. They both facepalm. Michael has a confused expression on his face. "They are in a band called-", I get cut off by a bunch of fans screaming "WHY DONT WE!!", And running to the boys. "That.", I laugh. He laughs along. Surprisingly I got asked to take pictures with Zach and Corbyn with the Fans. After that we headed to the boys house for some food. In the car I had Zach drive and I was next to him. Corbyn was in the back with Michael. "It's okay if Michael comes... Right?", I ask Zach. "Yeah.", He nods keeping his eyes on the road. Couple minutes later we pull up to the house and I get out fast and swing open the door. "IM HOME!", I yell. "Caitlin!", Jack yells going to hug me but Jonah hugs me first. I laugh as Daniel looks so depressed. "I wanted the first hug!", Daniel pouts. Jonah let's go and I give Daniel a hug. Then I give Jack a hug. "What about me?", Zach pouts while entering. Jack let's go and I give Zach a big warm hug. "I love you.", I smile. "I love you more.", He responds picking me up and putting me on my favorite spot on the couch. "I'll be back I gotta go get my things from your room Zach.", I say getting up and going to Zach's room. I enter and start gathering my things and shoving it into my backpack. Once I finish I exit Zach's room and see the boys getting along with Michael. I smile and sit next to Zach. "So how did you two meet?", Corbyn asks. "In Texas I was at a park with my best friend and he came, pushed me off the swing and yelled "ITS MINE YOU SMALL GOAT" then I got excited he knew what I was then we became friends.", I say. They all laugh and Michael and I exchange looks. "What's so funny?", I ask. "He called you a small goat?", Jack laughs. "Yeah..I'm a small goat.", I say firmly. "My small goat.", Zach kisses my cheek. "How did you meet them?", Michael asks me. "In Texas me being the clumsy one I am tripped over the tall man.", I say pointing to Jonah. "And we exchanged numbers. BUT ZACHARY, started off by dming me on Instagram saying "Hey Beauty." Then we continued to talk. And now Zach and I are the best couple out there.", I smile. "Power couple!", Daniel says. "HEY! What about Christina and I?", Corbyn says offended. I stand up and push Corbyn off the couch. "Zach and I are better. But I love Christina!", I laugh sitting back down and Corbyn fake cries on the floor. We continue to talk for what seemed like hours. We all ended up staying the night. Michael took the couch and I took Zach's bed. He kind fell off in the end. But tonight was fun. I'm glad I got to see Michael again.

---------------------------------
Word Count- 904

Another chapter!! I'm going to a cornmaze today and I'm bringing my dog :)

Nothing special for the end note but I don't have someone to shoutout!

Have a special day my beans! 😊