»Chapter 4«

imzachherron- missing her more and more every second ❤😻 2 more days

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

imzachherron- missing her more and more every second ❤😻 2 more days

caitlinkenney, loganpaul, jackaverymusic, and 362,462 others liked this

caitlinkenney- missing you every second too
loganpaul- young love. Get it Zachy!
seaveydaniel- *fangirl screams*
corbynbesson- I can hear you Daniel.
Ogvikki- awww my little baby has a boyfriend
imzachherron- not yet :) Ogvikki
user8- Oh my god.
rxxydaqueen- ew stop Zach's mine and will always be.
caitlinkenney- rxxydaqueen I can see he has strong feelings for me hunny, not you nice try though!

*Zach's POV*

I laugh at the comments. I can't find enough words to explain how exicted I am to see her. Tomorrow we leave to Texas on the tour bus. "OH MY GOD ZACHARY WHY IS ROXY BACK?", Christina yells from the couch. "I don't know. She's annoying.", I reply. "Caitlin SLAYED her though.", Jonah adds walking in from outside. I laugh. "She did.", Corbyn agrees. I get a text from the group chat.

Caitpow❤- Who's rxxydaqueen? She's ugly.
Corbean🌱- someone who likes Zach.
Mom🍂- we used to be friends with her until she turned into a diva.
LittleChild 🐧- Yeah. I never liked her.
WildSeavet🐍- YOU SLAYED HERRR
Noodles🍜- you did!
Caitpow❤- haha its what I do.

Corbean🌱 added Beautychickee to the chat

Caitpow changed Beautychickee to CHICKEE😻

CHICKEE😻- Wow thanks :)
Caitpow❤- better than the rest of ours. You'll figure out who is who as we go on.
Noodles🍜- yep. :/
CHICKEE😻- Jack ^
Caitpow❤- ✅
Mom🍂- good job.
CHICKEE😻- ^ I dunno I'll come back to you.
LittleChild 🐧- haha.
CHICKEE😻- zAcHaRy
Caitpow❤- ✅
Caitpow❤- I gtg

I put my phone down and heard Christina laughing at her phone. "What now?", I ask laughing. She shows me a video of Caitlin's best friend fighting over cookies with a little boy at the airport. I laugh. "Caitlin said Kylie likes Jonah.", Christina adds. "Kylie's pretty.", Jonah butts in. "What does she look like?", I curiously ask. Jonah shows me a picture of her.

"She's definitely the one for you Jonah", I exclaim

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"She's definitely the one for you Jonah", I exclaim. "You think so?", Jonah asks. I look at Christina then at Jonah. Christina and I both nod our heads.

»next morning«

*Caitlin's POV*

I wake up excited to see Zach and the boys today. I'm remembering today is Andreas birthday. I run downstairs and see Andrea at the table eating pancakes watching YouTube on my laptop. I laugh. "Happy birthday my little one", I smile "I have a surprise for you today.", I add "You can't know what it is until 12. That gives you 5 hours.", She smiles huge. "I'm excited I wanna know what it is!", She begs. "5 more hours!", I say. She pouts. I text the group chat.

Caitpow❤- yo when are you guys arriving?
LittleChild 🐧- 2 more hours.
Caitpow❤- I told my sister 5 more. Oops.

"Change of plans. 2 more hours.", I tell Andrea. She shoots up from her chair. "YAYYYYYYYY", She yells. Carson comes downstairs with my blanket and his pajamas. "I didn't ask for this but thanks.", I take the blanket and wrap myself in it.

»2 hours pass«

LittleChild🐧- Caitlin guess what?
Caitpow ❤- your standing outside my door.
LittleChild🐧- yep

"Carson!", I call. He comes to me. "It's time?", He asks. I nod he leads Andrea upstairs and I open the door to see Zach and the boys standing there. I give Zach a huge hug. We stand there for 2 minutes until I let him in. "Mom, this is Zach, Jonah, Corbyn, Noodle head Jack, and Daniel.", I introduce them all pointing to each one. "Nice to meet you boys.", She says with a smile. All the boys sit down on the couch and Carson leads Andrea downstairs with a blindfold on. Andrea takes off her blindfold and stands there shocked. She starts tearing up and hugs the boys. She's a HUGE Why Don't We fan. I think she would die if she saw Zach and I dating. Whilde Andrea takes a picture with the boys Zach whispers something. "Wanna hang out today after my show?", He asks. I nod and smile.

»after the meet«

The boys leave and Andrea gives me the biggest hug ever. "Thank you.", She says. I smile down at her. "Mom can I hang out with Zach today?", I ask my mom. "You like him huh?", She asks. I pick up Andrea and set her on the stairs. She walks upstairs. "Yeah. I do. I don't think he would ever like me back though.", I reply. "You never know hun. He really seems to like you.", My mom states. I shrug.

»couple hours later«

Ding dong

I go to the door and see Zach. I smile. "Mom ill be with Zach!", I yell to her. "Okay!", She yells back. I close the door and walk outside hand and hand with Zach. We walk down the street to my favorite cafe. We sit down and eat some pastrys. "You're a really pretty girl Caitlin.", He compliments. "Aww thank you.", I reply with a smile. We finish eating and walk to a park and lay out a blanket. I sit across from Zach. He holds my hand. I start to turn red. I feel so special with Zach. He makes me feel safe and I'm happy with him. "Caitlin, you're a beautiful, strong, independent girl. Your confident and funny. Your nice and could defend anyone in the world even if it's a stranger. You could even defend the world. I know LA isn't your home, Texas is, but in LA your always safe with me, anywhere and everywhere. I love you Caitlin.", He says soothingly. At this point I feel like I'm bright as a tomato.

---------------------------------
Word Count- 958

Oh my godddd! Tbh I don't even know how my book is doing because this is a pre-written chapter. Anyway hope you like it! ❤❤

Loving Can Hurt//Zach Herron Fanficजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें