»Chapter 15«

*Caitlin's POV*

I'm super excited to go back to LA. Today is my last day in Miami and we are wrapping up the project. I've grown really close with all my castmates. I'm sure gonna miss them. I promised all of them we would keep in contact. Especially Alison, she's like my non identical twin, we have so much in common. "Excited to go back home?", Alison asks. I shrug. "I'll miss everyone.", I sigh packing my bag. "At least we both live in the same state.", She smiles zipping her bag. "But 3½ hours away.", I throw my suitcase on the bed and start packing my backpack. "You'd drive that far just to see me though, right?", I add. "Depends. You're not that special.", She laughs. "Hey!", I joke laughing. "I'm gonna throw an onion at you.", I chuckle. "Where are you gonna get that onion?", She questions. "ARE YOU QUESTIONING ME?!", I shriek. "What did I tell you about questioning me?", I give her the "look". "Your right. I should never question a Caitlin.", She goes into the bathroom. "That's what I thought.", I snort. We continue in silence for like 15 minuets. "So this Zachary boy.. what about him?", Alison smirks. "What do you mean?", I question. "Well any time you had off set you were with him like the entire time. Do you like him or what?", She smirks again. Just then, Zach came in.
"Hey Caitlin. Hey Alison.", He smiles. Alison gives me a smirk. "Hey Zachy.", I hug him. "Alison you ok?", Zach looks at her still hugging me. "What? Yeah.", She responds. We break the hug. I pull Zach over to the bathroom and shut the door and lock it. "Zach I think we being like you know.. cute. Is making her feeling upset. Her boyfriend is in Utah.", I say. "Oh.", He responds. He slowly and gently places his lips on mine. It still felt like fireworks exploding and its like a miracle. "I love you.", He says breaking the kiss. "I want you to know that.", He adds and exits the bathroom. Does he think we are falling apart or not working out? Something is up with him. I exit with my head low. Seeing him like this makes me sad. He hasn't been like that in a while. Was it something I said? I sit next to Zach on my bed. "Any plans for tonight Ali?", I ask her as Zach slips his arm around my waist. "No. What about you?", She responds. "Not that I know of.", I chuckle. I lay down and Zach snuggles up to me. "You excited to go home?", He asks. "And do what take up your entire bed? Yes.", I chuckle burrying my face in his chest. "I'm going out I'll be back.", Alison says leaving.

*Corbyns POV*

Z

ach direct intructions. Okay maybe not but I can do this. We gave me a list of things to but at the store.

•fairy lights
•sweets or any candy of any kind
•roses
•vanilla cented candles
•snacks (chips n salsa, popcorn, anything)
•warm blankets
•matching onsies

I head off to Target with Jack to get these things. Zach wanted to make this night very special for Caitlin. We shopped for like 45 minutes to find the perfect things. We had 1 more hour to get this right. Jack and I arrived at the hotel room. We set the things down. "Okay. What now?", Jack asks. I shrug. "Zach never told me what to do with these items.", I reply. We end up thinking and setting up. It turned out beautiful.

I high fived Jack

I high fived Jack. "You think she's gonna get pregnant?", Jack chuckles. I playfully hit him. "No! They are too young. My child can't be pregnant yet.", I chuckle. They enter and Jack and I exit.

»Before everything else«

*Zach's POV*

Just then...someone walked in. "Zachary who is this?", Caitlin asks getting mad. "Oh, I'm his girlfriend. Who are you?", Beth sasses. "Zach what the hell?", Caitlin raises her voice. Beth backs up from me. "Caitlin this isn't what you think. Please listen to me.", I plead. She flips me off and walks out. I knew I could make it up to her by tonight. Beths starts to lean in for a kiss. "Beth no.", I state pushing her away. "No what?", She pouts. "We aren't together and never will be.", I say exiting. I see Caitlin sitting next to my door crying. "What's wrong?", I ask leaning down to her. "You do love me.", She wipes a tear. "I do.", I kiss her and I get up.

-----------------------------------
Word Count- Potatoes

Guys this is my pupper.

I feel like this needed to be shared

I feel like this needed to be shared. I can't keep all his cuteness to myself. Im getting my Halloween costume tomorrow.
OH AND ALMOST 1K READS??
GUYS/GIRLS/WHATEVER SPECIES YOU ARE FOR MY 1K SPECIAL I AM GOING TO BE DOING MAJOR SHOUTOUTS. WHOEVER HAS BOOKS, OR INSTAGRAM ACCOUNTS DM ME THEM ON HERE AND ILL GIVE YOU A SHOUT OUT FOR YOUR BOOK!

AnnaTheMe gets a shout-out bc she is awesome and says I deserve 1K. I HAVE PROOF. :>

I had nothing better than emojis to cover up our texts

I had nothing better than emojis to cover up our texts. See she is amazing :>

Stay awesome my beans! 💫

Comment below where u r from ↓↓↓