Investigate

Daniel's POV

I woke up feeling the sun shining bright on my face. I felt the grass under me it tickled my nose as I was sleeping on my stomach. I sleep in the woods most nights yes i have a house with a comfy bed, but I much prefer the woodsie smell. I looked at my phone school starts in an hour. I have time I stood up taking a deep breath. I sighed and put my phone in my pocket and walked home. Touching bushes here and there seeing all the diffrent flowers blossom. I go home opening the door seeing my parents already left. I decided on a quick shower I got out a towel wrapped around my waist I decided on a blue sweater and jeans. I walked outside making myself a flower crown it was pink and blue. I put it on grabbing my books and walking out of my backyard. I walked to the school where everyone attended no matter what power you had. We had sepreate classes of course. I got to school it seemed like everyone with somebody. I sometimes feel very lonely seeing everyone with there boyfriend/girlfriend. I am the only gay person with my power well the only one who is out of the closet. I passed by seeing a gay couple there names were Corbyn and Zach. Corbyn had ice powers while Zach water. I couldn't talk to them though as it's forbiden. I hope one day I find somebody who loves me and protects me as they do eachother. I saw Jack he also had earth powers he was a cheeky,sweet guy so of course we just clicked. "Hey Danny what you looking at." "Corbyn and Zach why can't I find somebody like that." He just shrugged "Hey guess what?" I looked at him "You know that boy Jonah." I thought about it "Yeah the hot head" "Yeah well I heard that he slept with one of the fire teacher's." "Did she get fired?" "No HE did not get fired" He said my eys got wide. "Jonah Marais is gay?" Jack shrugged and turned back around as the teacher came in the room. "Alright class today we will talk about healing plants." I sighed (TIME SKIP) It was lunch time all of the people with earth power's ate outside. "Jack how can you eat that?" I asked as he ate a ceaser salad "Well I use my fork and then pick it up placing it between my lips." I cringed and turned back to my steak. I watched as the trees swayed with the wind I heard yelling and turned to the football field. I saw Jonah and a few of his "friends" smoking my nose wrinkled in disgust. He threw the bud down onto the grass and squished it with his foot. That's when my blood boiled "Can you believe him?" Jack looked to the field "Daniel it's just a cigarette" I rolled my eyes "Yeah now it's a cigarette then a wrapper then next thing you know he is throwing garbage everywhere and are planet is ruined." Jack shook his head "You worry to much" I grabbed my bag and walked to the football field. I picked up the cigarette and went over to the trash can. I saw Jonah leaning against the school wall he smirked at him. I gave him a dirty look which he just blew a kiss too. I turned away and went into the woods. I decided to just skip the rest of school. I walked to the woods and sat down I made a rose appear it was yellow one of my favorite colors. I heard laughing and decided to investigate. 

A/N- This is probally gonna be a short story so maybe 10-12 chapters :)