Party

Jonah's POV-

 "Alright we are gonna need alcohol lot's of it." I said to Zach as the cashier was somewhere in the back we roamed the liquor store. "How are you even gonna buy this your not old enough?" Zach asked "Oh sweet inocent Zach but my fake ID says I am." We got to the counter with about 300 dollars worth of alcohol. I payed in cash as we got it all to my car. I called a couple of my buddies. "Hey party in the woods about 9ish spread the word." I said pulling out of the parking lot we pulled up to Zach's house his family was outta town. "Alright we got alcohol now what are we gonna do about food." Corbyn sat on the couch already with a beer. "We could do pizza" I thought about it and nodded Zach came in the room in one of Corbyn's shirts. He sat on Corbyn's lap he kissed his neck. Corbyn rolled his head to the side obviously enjoying what the young boy was doing. I shook my head grabbing my jacket. "Alright party starts at 9 Corbyn order the pizza's around 8:30. He nodded then kissed Zach that was my cue to leave.

 Daniel's POV-

 Me and Jack were eating at Jimmy John's "So where were you yesterday?" "I was in the wood's enjoying nature." He nodded taking another bite "There's this party in the woods tonight." I looked at him "Who's throwing it?" "Jonah" I chocked on my sandwich coughing a bit "You ok?" Jack asked. I nodded taking a couple sips of my drink. "Anyway I am gonna go" I shook my head. "We are not aloud to talk to the other elements." "Who said I was gonna talk to them." "Your gonna get in trouble with your parents. Then killed by Jonah when he finds out you went to his party." He sat back in his chair "No cause I am going to your house and your coming to mine." I shook my head "I'm not going" "Oh come on how many times do we get invited to a party." "That's the thing we weren't invited." He grabbed his bag standing up "I'll pick you up at 8 boo oh and your spending the night at mine." I rolled my eyes "I'm not your boo"

 Jonah's POV-

 It was about 9 ish and people started to come most were fire elements of course. But a few "bad a**" people with other elemets came. I smiled cause once everyone eats well that's when the real fun will start happening. I saw Corbyn and Zach appear Zach had a little limp. I smirked "Dang Corbyn you couldn't wait till after he was drunk." corbyn shook his head "Your not suppose to be talking to us infront of other people." I shrugged "I might have snuck something in the pizza." Corbyn shook his head "And I was actually looking forward to pizza." He turned to Zach probally to tell him the rule's. I looked around the woods seeing the drugs already taking affects nobody will probally remember anything. I saw a couple of girls leaning against trees drinking beers. I picked up some pizza and walked in their direction.

Daniel's POV-

 Me and Jack were walking through the wood's following the sound of load music. How has nobody called this in? We saw the fairy lights and Jack turned to me. "Alright I am gonna go grab us something to drink." I nodded barely hearing him over the music. I walked around seeing red cups,cigarette buds,trash littering the grass. I felt my blood boil how can people do this to mother nature? Jack still hasn't came back even though it's been a good 10 minutes. I continued to pick up the trash. I spotted Jack when I was throwing the trash away. A couple girl's were grinding into him. I walked over to him trying not to knock into anyone. I finally got to him I yelled over the music. "Jack what happen to getting us something to drink?" Jack just smiled "Daniel come dance don't worry you can grind onto me as well." I looked at him in disbelief "Your obviously drunk I am gonna get you a water." I walked over to the food/drink table not seeing any water.

 Jonah's POV-

 Me and Corbyn were talking and drinking beers. Zach was dancing a couple feet from us Corbyn sometimes is too protective of Zach. "Hey Jonah isn't that Daniel over there?" He said pointing to the drink table. I looked and saw Daniel clearly frusterated I turned to Corbyn. "Yeah did you invite him?" Corbyn shook his head then smiled whispering something in my ear. I handed him my beer and walked over to Daniel. I put my hands on his hips whispering in his ear. "Daniel dance with me" Daniel turned around he pushed me "No way in hell." "Look who is being a big boy and talking to other elemnts." He rolled his eyes obviously annoyed "Alright well then what are you looking for beautiful?' "Water for my friend he is pretty wasted." I nodded "I can get Zach too put some water in a cup for you." He smiled slightly "Yeah I would appreciate that" I nodded and took him over too a empty spot. I pushed him up against a tree "You look so f*cking sexy you have no idea how much strength it takes me to not kiss you everytime I see you." Daniel blushed slightly "Jonah..." I cut him off by kissing him. He was shocked then kissed back. I pulled back seeing flowers bloomed in the tree. "Man I knew you liked me." Daniel looked at his shoes smiling. I pick up his chin with my hand I looked him in the eyes. "Too bad I don't like you." I could see tears well up in his eyes. "Also I didn't invite you to this party so I suggest you leave f*ggot." I turned around heading to Corbyn. I saw Daniel walk out of the woods. "What happened?" "I kissed him then dumped him." Corbyn looked at me wide-eyed "I told you just to leave a hickey on his neck." I shrugged grabbing my beer "I decided to take it a step further."