Roses

Daniel's POV-

I knew they were disappointed I looked up from my cereal to see them minding their own business. The air however was still thick with tension. (FLASHBACK) I sat in the jail cell looking down at my hands. My eyes puffy and my body still shaking. "Alright your parent's our here." The police officer said opening the cell I stood up wiping my sweaty hands on my pants. I took a deep breath guess it's time to face the music. I walked out with the officer by my side I turned my corner. I saw my dad with his arm crossed ove his chest my mother biting her nails. She looked up seeing me she walked over along with my dad. She didn't say anything to me "I am so sorry officer I don't know where this rebellious act came from. Thank you for just house arrest and not putting him in jail." She said looking at me I looked away seeing Corbyn and Zach hugging outisde the door's. "Let's go" My dad said leading the way to the car I bit my lip I really screwed up. I walked outsdie the station seeing Corbyn lookign at me with guilty eyes. I got in the back of the car. Once I shut the door the engine purred to life and we were on our way home. The car ride a ghostly silence I ran situations through my head. Trying to come up with some solution to tell them. We got home going inside I took off my shoes and just stood there waiting. My mom took her coat off "Daniel get to your room we will discuss this tomorrow." I nodded going up the stairs in record time. (PRESENT) I played with my milk that still had a few corn flakes swimming around. I looked up deciding now or never "Mom...." She looked at me and my mind went blank. "What Daniel? What possibly could have made you want to interact with other elements." I didn't know what to say scared my own voice wouldn't work I have never been in this much trouble. "You know what I bet it was that Jack kid. I always knew he was a bad influence I mean he has a nose ring." She got up heading for the phone to call his parent's. "It wasn't Jack" I said confidently she stopped looking at me. 'Then what Daniel" I took a deep breath "I was tired of being a goody goody everyone making fun of me for it. Everyone has done something rebellious and here I am not even talking back to the teacher. I decided to do something rebellious and I learned my lesson now just forget about it." I said my voice breaking at the end.

Jonah's POV-

I am a complete idiot I got my best friends into trouble. It was an act outta pure stupidity,anger and maybe jealously. Everything I touch turns to ashes physically and mentally. I mess up everything I messed up my friendship and maybe the only person I truly liked. The fire that burns in me literally is taking over my soul it's like it's consuming me from the inside out. Why can't I be golden like Daniel he is serious an angle. I stood up and left the park and decided to do soemthign about it. I got in my car driving around grabbing knick knacks here and there and then on my way to my destination. 

Daniel's POV-

I sat in my room my parent's having to work even though it's Saturday. I was reading some book from my sister's room. I am grounded from anything fun tv,phone,laptop,even outside. It was the same cliche story of some love triangle. I decided on a shower to atleast pass some of the time. I grabbed some clothes and turned the water on and shutting an locking the door. I hummed some tune outta key while I washed my hair. I washed my body next taking my time cause I have nothing better to do. I got out after about 30 minutes wrapping a towel around my body. I exited the bathroom with the towel around my waist. I looked around my room grabbing my comb and deoderant. I was combing through my hair when tap, tap, tap. I stopped and listened tap, tap, tap. I turned around facing my windown seeing a little pebble hit my window tap. I grabbed my towel with my hand walkign over to the window. I looked out seeing Jonah sitting there with a bunch of roses in his hands. 

(A/N- This is just a filler for when the real magic starts happening)