Babe

Daniel's POV-

"I said no" I said to Jonah as he sat on his probaly now wet bum. I stood up and wiped my lips "I don't know what you think is seductive but forcing someone to kiss you is highly frowned upon." Jonah scrambled to his feet "I didn't force you you kissed back just look at those flowers for example." I stood there with my mouth opened "Don't just stand there you will catch flies" Jonah said smirking. I turned around mumbling crap under my breath I walked right outta woods not looking back. I walked all the way to Jack's some how I walked in without knocking. I greeted his mother and went up the stairs to his room. I knocked waiting a few seconds before going in. Jack sat on the piano playing a soft melady and singing to it. I closed my eyes enjoying his sweet angelic voice soon I was singing with him without a thought. He stopped playing and turned around smiling when his eyes landed on me. "Come here Daniel" Jack patted to his lap I just blushed and went sitting on his lap making sure not to put my full weight. He put his hands on mine and pressed each key like it wasa puzzle he did a million times. He snuggled into my back "Stop it it tickles." I said he looked at me questionanly from behind "What me wiping my boogers on your shirt?" I smacked his chest "Let's go outside" my eyes lighting up which jack just chuckled. We walked out hand in hand and sat behind a big tree in his backyard. I closed my eyes enjoying the sun on my skin. When I opened my eyes Jack had a bouquet of babies breath they were my favorite flower. "Thanks Jack" I put my hand on the tree trunk cherries soon falling like rain. Jack smiled eating a few as he set his head on my shoulder. I laided my head on top of his slowely drifting asleep to his humming. 

*********

I woke up rubbing my eyes seeing Jack wake still sleeping. The sun was behind the tree's so I shook Jack up. "Mmmm" He said turning over "Get up Jack or your not gonna sleep tonight." I said he just shooed me I stood up crossing my arms. "Jack get up Chipotle is on it's way." Jack shot up to attention with that "Chipotle?" I just laughed "J-Jack I-I didn't really c-call chipotle." Jack frowned and got up with an evil smirk I stood up my side still hurting slightly. I saw Jack creeping towards me I turned around running. I was laughing and running around his back yard feeling like a kid again. Jack caught up with me grabbing me by the waist and picking me up. "Jack Robert Avery put me down right now." He went over towards his ground pool and throwing me in. I pouted slinging my hair to the side "That wasn't nice" He just stuck his tounge out at me. "Please come in the pool with me babe." I shocked myself and Jack when the b word came outta my mouth. Jack smiled taking off his shirt showing his almost there abs. He did a cannon call into the pool making more water splash on my face. When he came up he grabbed me by my waist and pulled me till our noses were touching. "You have very pretty eyes." "And you have adorable curly hair which is know straight." I said touching the wet strands Jack pulled me into a kiss. I kissed back playing with thr back of his hair him gripping my waist but not hurting me. We pulled apart and I looked into his choclate eyes. It was then that my mind and heart knew who I was going to pick. I smiled at Jack laying my head on his chest and swaying back and forth with him.

********

 I sat in my room in a pair of basketball shorts and no shirt. Crumbled pieces of paper littered my bed and floor. I tapped the pencil on my head thinking off the right word's. I groaned closing my eyes seeing his adorably cute face. I sat up putting the pencil to the paper and writing what came to my mind when I look at him.

A kiss is just a kiss until you find the one you love. A hug is just a hug until you find the one your always thinking about. A dream is just a dream until it comes true. Love was just a word until the day I met you. I am so sorry it took me a while now to tell you those three words I love you

                                                                                                                                        -Daniel