Ambulance

Jack's POV-

I was skating with a few of my friends when one asked. "So Jack have you got any from Daniel?" All the boys smiled and looked at me for an answer. I just shook my head looking off not at anything particular. "You mean ya'll haven't smashed?" "It's complicated" they snickered. "What?" I said a little rude they shook their heads and this crap was starting to annoy me. "No you already pesterd me enough tell me!" I yelled "He's playing you" I shook my head "Ya'll are idiots Daniel wouldn't do that." I said in defense "Jack we all know you don't believe that full heartily." I shook my head leaving the skating rink "Was he?" I shook my head again getting those stupid accusations outta my head. I continued to skate thinking everything over carefully. I got to a stop sign pressing the light button waiting for the little man to turn green. I looked up and saw Daniel and Jonah kissing wait no making out in a alley. Somehow even if I couldn't see it was them clearly my heart knew from the cracks forming. I felt the lump in my throat start to form. He never did that with me? Was he just toying with my emotions? I put down my board and pushed off I guess a little to early. The last thing I heard was honking and everything went dark.

Daniel's POV-

Me and Jonah were kissing in an alley after a nice day around the town. I don't know why but something about this just gives me little bolts of energy maybe it was the sneaking around. Little did Jonah know this was the last time this would happen though. (FLASHBACK) 

A kiss is just a kiss until you find the one you love. A hug is just a hug until you find the one your always thinking about. A dream is just a dream until it comes true. Love was just a word until the day I met you. I am so sorry it took me a while now to tell you those three words I love you

 -Daniel

I put my little note in the envelope and wrote Jack on the front. I put it on my nightstand and checked my phone. 3 unread messages from Jonah I opened them.

Hey Daniel I am so sorry for "forcing you to kiss me" can we do something?

Daniel?

Ok I get if you don't want too just know I am so sorry :(

I looked seeing he texted that 25 minutes ago why was my phone on silent. I quickly texted back saying I would meet him where ever at 2. I went downstairs as it was only 12:40 I grabbed a orange and watched tv.

********

Me and Jonah were walking around town of course Jonah on the other side of the street acting like he was texting someone. I sighed this is one of the reason's I can't choose Jonah I couldn't do anything normal with him. My phone buzzed I took it out it was a text from Jonah. {Go in that abandoned alley and I will follow hurry while no one is looking} (PRESENT) I pulled back from Jonah hearing honking and shouting. I peeked around from his muscular shoulder seeing someone on the ground bloody. I quicky pulled away from Jonah running to help I stopped dead seeing it was Jack. I crouched down grabbing his hand looking for a pulse but not feeling one. "Someone call an ambulance!" I yelled tears streaming down my face I looked over seeing Jonah looking conflicted. You could clearly see he wanted to help,but couldn't. "Hold on Jack I am serious." His curly ramen hair now becoming a deep red I was pulled away as paramedics came. "Sir you need to calm down." One was telling me as I watched as they started putting tubes in him and getting him on a stretcher. Was this a sign I wasn't meant with Jack? I turned my head seeing Jonah disappeared I was alone. I chocked on my spit and tears as they allowed me too get in the ambulance with Jack.