Cookies

Jonah's POV-

I would be lying if I say that seeing daniel in just a towel didn't turn me on atleast a little. I bit my lip trying to get those dirty images outta my head. I just watched as he stood there looking at me with the rose's. Was it too much? Crap why did I come here he obviously dosen't wanna see me. I saw put his hand up thinking he was onna wave when he pulled a string and his blinds fell over the window. I sighed the flower's burning in my hand's. I knew it I messed up I messed up big time. I decided I wasn't gonna give up love is worth fighting for. Wait love!? where did that come from. I like him wait no I just wan his forgivness to get Corbyn back. I sighed grabbing my hair I don't know what I want. I grabbed another pebble from there flower arrangment outside I threw it again at the window. I continued that for about 30 miutes getting silence,a few peeks out the blinds and a possible middle finger. I got in my car getting fready to drive away when I saw Jack skateing this way. I crouched down so he couldn't see me. When he passed I sat back up seeing Daniel's door shut. I just punched the wheel putting my keys in the engine and driving off.

Daniel's POV-

I was peeking outta the window and watched Jonah leave. I sighed laying back on my bed why did he come here? To make my life an even bigger hell or maybe to kiss me again just so I can relive the most embarrasing day of my life. I was beating myself up mentally when my door opened. I looked up seeing Jack with a sandwich and a soda. He sat beside me taking another bite offering me it. I shook my head groaning "What's wrong with you?" He said opening the soda. "I miss the outside." I said not wanting to tell him the real reason was that I could possibly want Jonah. He laid beside me spooning me slightly I won't lie it felt nice to feel loved even it was just by your bestfriend. "Let's sneak out" He whispered in my ear I rolled my eyes sitting up lifting my leg to show the device around my ankle. "House arrest remember" he sighed "Isn't it where you can go out but be at home at a certain time?" I thought about it then remember my parent's. "Yeah but I am grounded remember?" He sat up "Oh come on they won't find out." I shook my head "I already did enough stupidity for a lifetime." "Please you just barely passed the starting point of the dark side." His voice getting lower at the end "No" I said sternly he rolled his eyes. I heard my door bell ring me and Jack exchanged a glance. I stood up and jack did as well but him grabbing a bat and we made our way downstairs. I looked at him and he did some weird hand gestures. I looked at him puzzled then crept to the window peeking out. I saw Zach and Corbyn outside my door. What the h*ll are they doing here. I saw Jack go for the door when I shook my head violently. "Come on Daniel can we just talk for a quick minute or atleast let us in before someone sees us here." Jack opened the door grabbing Zach and yanking him inside. Corbyn obviously didn't like hat when he pinned Jack to the wall. I shut my door quickly looking at the boys. Corbyn let Jack down and went to Zach rubbing his wrist. "Sorry man didn't know ou were fragile I am Jack." Jack said I smacked him shaking my head. "Oh come on Daniel their your friends atleast that's what you told me." I motioned to the device on my ankle again Jack just shook his head. "Do ya'll want some cake or something to drink me casa su casa." I rolled my eyes this isn't even his house. Corbyn shook his head "We came to talk to Daniel." I shook my head "Fine then I will talk and you could listen." I sat down on the chair looking at them Corbyn looked at Zach. "Jonah came to visit us and we kind of forgave him and he really wants to make a mends with you." I shook my head grabbing a pen and paper and writing. 'Why the h*ll would you forgive him." Zach looked at Corbyn "I caved first he said he was sorry and that he was doing it outta jealousy of us getting to spend time with you and he got us cookies." He said the last part quietly. I was about to write soemthing when Jack suddenly left my house wiping his eyes.

(A/N- I know this is a crappy chapter but I kinda got myself in a pickle with Jonah sending them to jail and breaking their friendship. )