Baby girl

Daniel's POV-
Jack's been in the hospital for 9 days and I was an emotional wreck. The first 2 day's I couldn't eat without thinking of Jack then the hunger got the best of me. The worst so far was 2 night's ago when my mom made pasta salad. She was not happy when the dog was eating it and her glass bowl was smashed. Jack has been in a coma for the entire time I would often after school go to read to him. I haven't seen Jonah at all not just walking,not sneaking through my window at ungodly hours, not even at school. I still haven't told him that I use to choose Jack and I don't plan on too. Honestly I don't know who I choose right now I mean I was sure it was Jack then this had to happen. Currently I was sitting on my bed looking through old messages of ours. Sometimes memories are the worst form of torture. I had to look away why was I feeling this way? Could I actually be in love with Jack Robert Avery? I stood up needing to get out of my self outta this now stuff suffocating room. I looked at the clock it was 8:20 my parent's were at a reunion at their old highschool out of town. My heart hurt for some reason I feel responsible for everything that happened. I got up and went to my dad's office after locking the front and back door going in and grabbing the "secret" key for his closet. I opened the door rummaging through crap till I found the box labeled files. I opened it looking at the dusty bottles finally finding the pain killer I needed.

Jonah's POV-
I walked through the isles of Walmart with my beanie and pajamas on. It was currently about 9:00 and I was hungry hints why i'm here. I was walking to my favorite isle when I turned the corner seeing Mandy. I quickly ducked turning into the next isle hoping she didn't see me. I peered around the isle seeing nobody I smiled to myself. Also I noticed I was in the candy isle how convinent. I was deciding between chocolate or gummy bears. "Jonah is that you?" I winced slightly as her nassily voice went on. My brain was telling me to ignore her "Hi Mandy." I said turning around plastering a fake smile on my face. I looked at her in her booty shorts and top that was suffocating her breasts. Who is wearing that at 9:00 pm during fall oh wait let me remember she was a sl... "Jonah" she said waving her hand in my face "Yeah?" "I asked what are you doing here handsome?" She said practically drooling "I came to get snacks" I said gesturing around us. "Well I have a snack for you free of charge." She said getting closer 'Mandy it was a few flings it's over get over yourself." i said pushing her off. She obviously didn't here any of it "Oh come on i know you wanna." "Mandy your falettering (not really) but I have a boyfriend" I said smiling. She was taken back then crossed her arms "Oh come on Jonah your not gay unless your prepared to prove it." I looked a her wide eyed "What?" "Call him" I bit my lip pulling out my phone she knows what all my friends sound like. Before I could comprehend it I was dialing Daniel's number. Crap. I looked at her "Helllllllllo" I heard my eyebrows srcrunched. "Hey babe" I heard him chuckle "I said hell." He's drunk "Are you drunk?" "No but I am horny like a rhino" he said in a whinny. I looked to her mouthing he's drunk. I then left the isle "Daniel I am coming over" "But where gonna get unto trouble." "So is drinking under age" I said grabbing pain medicine. "Shhhhh Jonah the FBI is bugging the phone." "Daniel nobody is bugging the phone." "We need code names" I rolled my eyes checking out. "Oh I got it your daddy and i am baby girl." I bit my lip hearing him say daddy like that. "Daniel I am hanging up stay where you are got it." "Alright general"

*********

I pulled up to Daniel's house seeing it was 9:50 and pitch black so nobody would see me. I grabbed the stuff going to the front door seeing it was locked I ran around trying the back locked as well. I tried his bedroom window knowing he always leaves it open. I got in closing it and waking around the dim lit hallways. Why was it dark 'Got ya leprhacon" Daniel yelled jumping on top of me. "give me your gold." "Daniel it is me Jonah" he crossed his arms "Prove it" "You cry whenever a homeless animal commercial comes on" "It is you Jonah" He said smashing his lips to mine. I pulled back tasting vodka on his lips. I got him off of me leading him to the couch. "Lay down" "And you lay on top of me? But what if I wanna top?" he said like a child I turned to him. "1st your gonna go to sleep 2nd You will never top baby girl" i grabbed the empty vodka bottle and cleaned the rest of the house. I came to living room where Daniel know was sleeping. I cleaned up the trash finding a note under the couch. I grabbed it seeing Jack name on the front. I read the letter crying slightly he loves him? I burnt the note on purpose I looked at him sleeping so peacefully when was he gonna tell me? I shook my head grabbing the pain medicine, bouquet of roses, chocolate, water, and orange juice with a stuff bear. I put it on his dresser and put him into bed. I looked at the time 11:11 "I wish somebody would love me" I kissed his temple leaving before sun rise.

(A/N- I am so sorry that I have been inactive my wattpad was being stupid and wouldn't let me type. I made this a little longer to say I am sorry. Also I honestly don't know if this is gonna be a short story anymore. What do ya'll want ideas and suggestions are always appreciated in the comments.)