Opposites Attract (Final Chapter)

Daniel's POV-

(1 week later)

I sat in the classroom not paying attention watching the rain hit the window. The teacher continued to blab about whatever they thought was more important then my feelings. I continued to doodle it was know that I realized all I wrote were hearts with the initials..... "Mr.Seavey" Mr.Hanks snapped as his sharp glare making me feel so small compared to him. "S-Sir" I asked wavery "The Japanese word "sakera" means the blossoming of what kind of tree?" Oak wait no it's magnolia. "Magnolia sir" I answered confidently. A smile grew on his face then it disappeared "Wrong Amelia answer" I looked in her direction wanting to rip her stupid smirk into shreds. "Cherry tree sir" I rolled my eyes there is no need for her too be such a goodie everyone knows they are totally doing it. I then suddenly started to feel the effects of me crying all not night which resulted in no sleep I layed my head on my desk just for a minute.   "Class dismissed" I got outta my chair and scooped up my books going my locker. I entered my combo and took the lock off a note dropping out of it. {Meet me in the empty classroom 208 during 3rd period} I looked around noticing a shadowy figure slip into classroom 208. I follow after it feeling like a thousand eyes were watching me but I knew it was all in my head. My hand grasped the cool medal of the handle and turned it showing a pitch black room. I stepped in the door closing behind me "hello" i whispered as I set my bag on a desk. I looked around feeling a little creeped out until I saw a flame in the far corner. I sighed a breath of relief knowing it was Jonah. I walked over to him the flame illuminating his face in a way that made him so much more sexier. He crashed his lips to mine and my arms wrapped around his neck deepening the kiss. I felt his hands going to my bum suggesting I jump. I did as he lead me to what I assume is a desk, he licked the shell of my ear which made me shudder in delight. He took of my shirt and openly kiss my stomach as he pinned my hands to the desk. He then rose up again and licked a trail from my ear to my shoulder blade and blew hot air onto it making me whimper. He smiled as said one word "f*ggot" I awoke feeling my leg asleep and a little problem in my lower region. I looked to my side seeing a curly haired girl who I assumed shook me awake. I looked at the clock seeing two minutes left and believe me they felt like eternity. "Class dismissed and Daniel come see me." I got up using my books to hide my problem as I walked to Mr.Hanks desk he always was a b*stard to me I think he was homophobic. "Don't think I didn't catch your little snooze fest earlier." He said handing me a detention slip "You are dismissed." I left the classroom in search for a restroom despretly.

********

I walked into the detention hall taking a seat, but not before noticing Jonah in the back with his feet propped on a desk. Yes, all elements share a detention hall. The reason being the lack of teacher volunteers to deal with "rebellious hormonal teenagers." I sat down and took out a book from my bag. It was a romance I don't know why I picked it seeing as I was dealing with a matter of the heart as well. I didn't even know I was crying until a paper ball hit me and I noticed tears stains on the pages. I grabbed the ball un crumbling seeing (meet me @ the waterfall after class) In jonah's semi neat handwriting. Only he would consider this a class as he is hear every day it seems.

********

I walked to the waterfall the ice and show crunching under my boots with every step. I ducked under some brush seeing Jonah, Zach, and Corbyn sitting on a blanket. When they noticed me Zach and Corbyn left leaving Jonah sitting on the blanket by himself. I sat down making sure to keep a good amount of space between us. I didn't know why he asked to meet me here, but I watched as Corbyn helped Zach walk across the waterfall as it froze with every step he took. "Do you like water?" Jonah suddenly asked out of the blue. "Without water plants can't grow" I plainly stated shivering a little. He took off his jacket and dropped it over my shoulder's. "I wish I had water element" he said I was still slightly cold so I scooted closer to him feeling the heat radiate from his body. "But I like the fire element it makes you warm all the time." I put my hand on the ground making a yellow flower with red tips blossom. I picked it for Jonah watching him take it but it soon burning into ashes. You could see him getting frustrated so he immediately changed the subject. "So how is Jack?" "Good the doctor said he could possibly leave this Friday." His eyebrows knitted in confusion "So why were you droopy all day and crying in detention?" "First I only ever saw you in detention so how did you know I was "droopy" all day you little stalker. Second if you must know is because Alex and Maggie broke up and called off the wedding." "Who is Alex and Maggie?" He asked confused which made me just want to hit him more. "They are a lesbian couple on Supergirl." I said stating it "Wait you mean as in the TV show?" "Yeah" I shrugged. Jonah then bursted into laughter "You mean to tell me you cried over actors." "Um excuse me but Alex and Maggie were the best d*mn couple in TV history. He hugged me and it made me just want to hit him more. "You are so sensitive" "I am not" I semi yelled crossing my arms. Suddenly I felt everything I have ever felt for Jack times ten plus a little in that very moment with Jonah. I also got a brilliant idea remembering something. I got outa Jonah's death grip making another flower. I picked it Jonah looking at me confused I handed it to him, but I also crashed my lips to his. I remembered Zach telling me your element is controlled by what you feel. I pulled away looking at the flower seeing it still in tacked. "Woah Jonah what did you do?" Corbyn asked motioning around us. Both me and Jonah stood up seeing around the blanket was a heart burned into the earth. I looked at Jonah "What you threw your self at me I needed to brace myself from falling." I cracked a smile "Man I knew you liked me" I winked at him and he grabbed me picking me up. "No I am in love with you" he then kissed me Zach and Corbyn hooting and hollering in the background. We pulled apart "Wait are y'all a couple then?" Zach asked I looked at Jonah "Yeah I guess" Jonah smiled. "And know that I have you I want to scream it from the mountains." I smiled knowing we never will get to come out as Donah cause of a stupid law. He took his hands in mine "Let's announce it" I looked at him crazily "Tonight during the Christmas tree lighting." I looked at him nodding slightly kinda scared "Alright but I need Corbyn to do something for me first." I nodded seeing him skeeming something as he whispered to Corbyn. "Alright let's go get ready"

********

I was riding in the car with my parents and siblings to the tree lighting. When we got there and got out it was then that I noticed how many people there were. Once a year all the elements gather around to watch the tree lighting of course nobody speaks or even acknowledge the other's presents. I stood by my family seeing Zach and Corbyn with theirs and Jonah standing by himself. It made me feel sad that he had to loose his family at such a young age. 3..... everyone counted as I kept my eyes on Jonah who crept closer 2...... I suddenly felt like I was gonna vomit right on the spot 1...... I watched as Jonah got down on one knee. I heard everyone gasp and I looked over to Corbyn on one knee with a box in his hand with a ring looking at Zach. "Sorry I had to tie my shoe" Jonah whispered when no one was looking. I watched as Zach eyes teared up shaking his head yes and Corbyn slipped the ring on his finger everyone clapping in joy.

********

I was still confused when the ceremony was over as too what Jonah meant when he said announce it tonight. I was walking with my parents to the car when I felt Jonah grab my hand. He go on top of his jeep and pulled me up there as well. This certainly got peoples attention but what really put the cherry on the cake was when he pulled me in for a kiss. This kiss was sweet and passionate like every emotion from our bodies was pouring into this show of affection. We pulled apart "I love you" Jonah whispered as I looked around seeing peoples faces shocked and mortified and my family no where in sight. "Hello everyone" Jonah's voice rang from the mic- wait mic when did he get that?- He turned to me and grabbed my hand in his. "A kiss is just as kiss until you find the one you love, A hug is just a hug until you find the one you constantly are thinking of, A dream is just a dream until it comes true, and love was just a word until I met you. Daniel James Seavey I have fallen in love with everything about you and I know this relationship is something different, but different was never a bad thing. Just like Corbyn did one day I will put a ring on your finger and officially call you mine, But for know I want you to know you made me a better man and you have made such a big impact on my life." He then set the mic down pulling me into a loving kiss.

(This is sadly the last chapter I don't know if I would make a sequel hoped y'all enjoyed this)