4.

21 March 2016
1:30am

•♛•
JUNGKOOK

I was in the room, playing a game of 'Piano Tiles' in my phone while Taehyung was soundly asleep on his bed. I was still up because I did not feel sleepy yet since I have already slept for the entire ride here. Getting frustrated at the game, I exited it and looked to the time on my phone. That was when I realised J-Hope was out for quite sometime now.

How long does he need to take to ask the lady at the counter for soap and shampoo?

I stood up from my bed and slowly made my way to the front door. I took a quick glance at Taehyung on his bed, still soundly asleep,  before exiting the room. I was about to close the door gently behind me when I felt a warm pair of hands on my shoulders.

"Found you!" I immediately jumped in fright.

I turned around to find J-Hope laughing loudly upon seeing my reaction, clapping his hands like a seal. However, I just stood there, confused.

"Such a bad hiding spot, Jungkookie," he chuckled, ruffling my hair.

Huh?

I stared at him in disbelief.

He was trying to find me all this while?

"You're bad at hide-and-seek, like usual," he commented before entering the room.

"Wh-what are you talking about, hyung?" I asked, following him into the room.

I closed the door behind me before heading towards him.

"Yah, you're the one who wanted to play and here you are acting all confused," he rolled his eyes.

"But I- I-"

"Alright, alright, enough talk. Let's go to sleep, okay," he cut me off as he went to turn off the lights before lying down on his bed.

Okay...

"Did you get the soap and shampoo though?" I asked him.

He shook his head.

"The old lady wasn't there. I'm guessing she's asleep already."

I just nodded before heading over to my bed. As I settled down, I tried not to think about the hide-and-seek thing with J-Hope. I wanted to assume that he was playing it with some kid downstairs but then, it was already very late at night and––kids are usually not awake at this timing...

21 March 2016
3:00am

•♛•
TAEHYUNG

I was soundly asleep when just suddenly, a ringtone coming from a phone echoed throughout the room. My eyes lit up immediately as my heart started pounding fast due to the sudden loud ringing. I realised it was my phone, still ringing, on a side table beside my bed. I looked to the screen and right at that moment, my eyes grew big in disbelief.

JIMIN
     is calling...

accept decline