12.

22 March 2016
12:45am

•♛•
SOMI

"Huh? Why are we moving into another room?" Yeri questioned, baffled by the situation.

"I-I don't know––"

I was interrupted by a couple of knocks at the door of our room. Our heads immediately jerked towards the door, a little startled.

"I think it's the room service," I said as I stood up from my bed and headed towards the door.

Yeri followed behind me before I opened up the door, revealing a guy in the hotel's red uniform.

"Hi miss––"

As soon as he looked up to me, his jaw dropped and so did mine.

"Suga?"

I was so confused. Awhile ago during dinner, I met up with Taehyung, Jungkook and J-Hope. Now, it was Suga.

What a coincidence.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him, still in shock.

"I work here and umm, I'm suppose to bring you to your new room now," Suga responded, rubbing his neck sheepishly.

"Oh yes, is it okay if you give us some time? We haven't pack yet," I told him.

He said that it was okay and that he would come by again in thirty minutes to bring us to our new room. With that, he left while Yeri and I went back into the room to pack our things. I was still unsure why we had to move out but I just quickly packed my things up before dialing for the room service again.

Seconds later, Suga picked up the phone, telling us that he would be coming right up. Soon after, he appeared in front of our door before bringing us to the eleventh floor where our new room, 1140, was at.

"Here it is. If there's anymore problems, feel free to call room service again," Suga said as he stood at the door.

Yeri and I nodded.

"Hey, wait- why did we have to move out? I thought––"

"Believe me, it's for the best," Suga interrupted me.

I just stood there, baffled as I processed what he had just said.

"What do you mean?" Yeri questioned, confused as well.

Suga kept silent for awhile, thinking of what to say.

"I-I don't know––I have to go now."

With that, he rushed off without saying anything else.

22 March 2016
1:00am

•♛•
SUGA

"It's the spirit––

she's playing again."

I remembered having goosebumps right after June uttered those words.

"What are you talking about?" I asked, not believing what she had just said.

She looked around the staff room before facing back to me, taking a deep breath and then exhaling.

"Years ago, a married couple stayed in that room 1044. They had a terrible argument that ended up... physical. Some guests heard crashing noises here and there like things being thrown across the room continuously. Then, all of a sudden––

the room became silent."

June paused before leaning forward to my ear.

"The man strangled his wife."

Right at that moment, my heart started beating so fast. I finally knew the reason why there was a rule that disallowed hotel staff to enter that room. It was because of a restless spirit that is still roaming in that room, seeking some sort of revenge.

"Does she uh- disturb many guests?" I asked June.

She nodded.

"Of course, that is why we don't settle guests into the rooms on the tenth floor... She likes to walk in the corridors and then going to the second floor where the bar is at. People say she's looking for her husband there because the bar was where they were last seen together––

before he strangled her."