26.

24 March 2016
11:15am

•♛•
SUGA

I remembered entering the staff room on the first floor of the hotel to have some rest after my morning clean-ups. I chose to sit on a seat facing all the CCTV footage computers since I found it rather interesting to know what people were doing at this timing of the day. That was when my eyes grew big all of a sudden.

I remembered staring at the computer screen of a CCTV footage at the tenth floor. There were four people in front of a room, three of them standing and another on a wheelchair. Surprisingly, I found that three of the guys were very familiar. It then struck me that they were J-Hope, Taehyung and Jungkook––with an unknown man.

However, what happened next had me in shock. The unknown man had thrown Taehyung, who was on the wheelchair, into the room before shutting the door close. At that moment, the anger in me started fuming. I continued watching the footage and saw Jungkook retaliating at the man, throwing the wheelchair at him and almost knocking him down.

Then, the next moment made my jaw dropped. The man, who was trying to regain his posture from Jungkook's attack, was suddenly pulled into the room by some unknown force. I could not believe my eyes and had to replay the footage again to sink it in my head.

My thoughts were immediately diverted hearing a couple of knocks on the door of the staff room, startling me. I quickly got up from my seat before heading to open the door, still in a shocked state. As I opened it up, my brain immediately processed the familiar faces in front of me.

"Hyung! We need help!"

.