22.

23 March 2016
5:00pm

•♛•
TAEHYUNG

"Dr Kang is Hyerin's dad and––

he was also the one who killed his wife in the hotel room."

A gasp escaped my lips hearing what Jungkook had said. No wonder Dr Kang had asked me about the teddy bear this morning. It was because the teddy bear looked exactly the same like his daughter's. In fact, it is hers. It all made sense now.

"I think this is why Hyerin and her mum is disturbing us... because they're not in peace yet because of him," Jungkook mumbled into the phone.

I agreed. From my previous experience back at our old home––the building––I remembered that Jimin and Rin could not rest in peace due to something they were after. Hyerin and her mother's case was similar––they must be after Dr Kang.

"Do you have any plans on this?" I asked Jungkook.

"For now, no... Do you?"

I thought for awhile. To solve this problem, we have to bring Dr Kang to Hyerin and her mother.

"I have an idea but give me a moment to plan it out. I'll tell you soon."

With that, I ended the call before placing my phone aside. I was unsure if it would work but I had planned to tell Dr Kang that I would want to be treated at my hotel room instead of in the hospital. I was hoping it would be possible since I was recovering faster than expected and due to that, I would not need much assistance like before.

Wish me luck.

23 March 2016
7:30pm

•♛•

In the hospital, small talks and audible snoring could be heard as Dr Kang strolled past the many wards on that floor. He had ended just his evening round checks with his patients and was finally able to head home after a strenuous 12-hour duty. He walked towards his office before changing out from his coat and into a polo T-shirt.

Out of the blue, the LED lights above him started flickering, something that has never happened before. He thought that the lights needed a change and was about to head out to tell an electrician when something fell from his desk. It made a soft sound but was loud enough for him to hear given how silent his office was. He headed over to the desk before peering over.

That was when he had a shock of his life. His heart started palpitating fast seeing a familiar yet intimidating item on the floor––the teddy bear. He let out a gasp before staggering backwards in utter shock.

He remembered that teddy bear. It was the same teddy bear he had seen with Taehyung and also, the same teddy bear––he last saw her daughter holding. He was now close to tears.

"Daddy?"

Hearing that sudden voice made chills go down his spine. He knew who that voice belonged to though. Right at that moment, he was in despair as he panicked. He felt like his daughter was haunting the hell out of him.

She was not the only one haunting him though.

In a blink of an eye, things started flying across the room, crashing and breaking into pieces. Dr Kang was so afraid to do anything and just watched in horror as his whole office became a total mess. Unknowingly, tears started forming in his eyes.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Please stop this!" He apologised, pleading.

However, things continued being thrown across the room by an unknown presence. In a flash, Dr Kang ran out of his office and headed to a place where there were more people. He chose to enter a nearby ward and ran to the centre before panting hard, his palms on his knees. As he scanned around, the patients in the ward shot him confused looks seeing his sudden appearance.

"Dr Kang, are you okay?" A nurse asked as she came over to him.

It was Mary and she was looking worried.

"I-I..." Dr Kang could not find any words to explain what had happened just now.

Seeing his face, Mary knew something was wrong and she could already guess what was the problem.

"It's them again, right?"

.