8.

21 March 2016
12:30pm

•♛•
SUGA

I can do this.

I was standing outside a hotel in Busan, contemplating whether or not to enter. Today was suppose to be my first day at work in the hotel but I was starting to get nervous since I had never worked outside before and that the thought of assisting people was actually nerve-wrecking.

Also, I was at a new town with everything looking so different and unfamiliar to me since I had just moved here. But after much thought, I went ahead to push open the door and enter.

I had already passed the interview so it would be such a waste to quit now. I thought.

I headed over to the reception area and rang a bell that could be found on the counter. Soon enough, a familiar-looking lady emerged and came over to assist me.

"Oh! Yoongi, you're finally here! Great!" She exclaimed when she realised it was me, the person who she had interviewed for the hotel staff position last week.

I gave her a weak smile as my hands were still shaky. However, my anxiety slowly faded as June, the lady, was nice and friendly towards me, making me feel much better.

"Hey Jiyeon, be the receptionist for now, okay? I gotta help Yoongi," June told a female staff.

"B-but I don't––"

"No but's!" June interrupted her before bringing me to the staff room found behind the reception area.

I was given a set of uniform and, was informed on the rules and standards of the hotel. I was about to go and change into the uniform when she called me back.

"I forgot to add! Try not to go to the tenth floor, okay? Especially room 1044! Don't do any room service or answer any calls from that room," June warned me in a begging way.

"Oh okay." I simply said.

I was not really curious as to why there was such a rule but I just assumed that the person living in that room does not want to be disturbed.

If only my assumptions were right though.

With that, I went to change into the uniform before starting work as a room service staff with June as my supervisor.

21 March 2016
1:30pm

•♛•
JUNGKOOK

We had only reached the outskirts of Busan but I could already feel my excitement growing as I glanced upon the familiar buildings and landscape through the car window. I felt reunited with my hometown, something I had dearly longed for. It has been awhile since I last visited Busan and I hoped to have as much fun as possible.

We drove further into the town, passing by more scenery and buildings, where our hotel was at. At first, I had thought of staying at my parents' house with Taehyung and J-Hope. However, I wanted to surprise them with my sudden visit and hence, the three of us decided to book a hotel room instead and visit them separately.

After some time, we entered the carpark of the hotel before parking it at a lot. Soon after, we gathered our luggages and brought them to the nearby elevator. J-Hope even remembered about the teddy bear that was given to him and brought it out of the car as well. In the elevator, we pressed for the ground floor where the reception was at before it ascended.

Soon enough, the lift doors opened and we exited, heading towards the reception area. We realised that there was only one receptionist at the counter so we headed to her.

"Hello! I mean––Welcome! H-How can I help you?" The young lady at the counter greeted rather anxiously.

I scanned the tag on her uniform to see that her name was Jiyeon, a trainee.

No wonder.

"Hi, I'm Jung Hoseok and I have booked a room for three," J-Hope responded with a smile.

"Oh okay, give me a minute," Jiyeon said before looking through a computer in front of her.

She took a rather long time to search the computer for J-Hope's booking and had to constantly go back and forth the staff room to ask for help. In the end, however, she managed to find our booking and settled us into a room. Soon enough, she handed us the keycard.

"Its's room 1046. Thank you and have a nice day!" She greeted with a sheepish smile.