28.

24 March 2016
12:00pm

•♛•
TAEHYUNG

I was still on the floor, unable to get up. However, in the room, I could hear things being thrown around like a frenzy. I stayed at my position, still in pain as things continued crashing here and there. At the same time, I could hear cries for help somewhere but I was unable to locate the person since it was too dark in the room.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" I heard a familiar voice pleading.

It was then when I realised who the voice belonged to.

"Dr Kang?"

The cries stopped but I could still hear some sobbings before hearing a response.

"Taehyung?"

I was right. Those cries and sobs were coming from Dr Kang. This meant that he was also the one who let out the scream before the door shut close awhile ago.

"Yes, it's me," I responded before looking around aimlessly, "Where are you?"

Things were still being thrown around in the room but somehow I had not been hurt. However, the noise was making it difficult for me to hear for Dr Kang. I wanted to move around to find for him but I just could not. I felt like in a paralysis, unable to move. At that moment too was when a loud female voice echoed throughout the room. It was Mrs Kang.

"Where is that woman, Hanbin?"

24 March 2016
12:30pm

•♛•
J-HOPE

"I can help you."

Hearing what Hyerin had uttered, I sighed a relief. She told us that there were many things being thrown around in the room and that Taehyung was somewhere on the ground.

"So you can help us get him out?" I asked.

"Yes, but in one condition...

You have to get my dad out too."

At that point in time, I could see Jungkook's eyebrows knotting into a frown while Suga had his eyes wide open.

"Get that bastard out? Do you know what he did to Taehyung! He––" I immediately stopped Jungkook from continuing before responding to Hyerin, "Sure, we'll get him out too."

Jungkook had his mouth agape hearing what I had said.

"Are you crazy?! He freaking pushed Taehyung into the room!" He exclaimed at me.

To be honest, I had no intention of helping Dr Kang but I felt that if we did not get him out, Hyerin might back out on us to save Taehyung. However, since Hyerin was there with us, I was unable to tell my friends my thoughts. Jungkook was against the idea of helping Dr Kang out of the room so he continued pestering me about it.

"You know what, I'll go in and get both of them out while you stay here, okay?" I told him, sighing.

"Wait what, no––"

"Lead me the way," I said as I turned to Hyerin.

She nodded before pushing the door of room 1044 open. As the door opened gently, I could hear the sounds of things crashing down to the ground.

I hope I won't regret my decision.

24 March 2016
1:00pm

•♛•
TAEHYUNG

"Where is that woman, Hanbin?"

I remembered hearing frantic cries afterwards.

"Where is she?!"

"I don't know, I don't know! I really don't know!" I heard Dr Kang.

I was puzzled as to who Mrs Kang was referring to. Right at that moment, I heard something––or someone––crashing into the wall before hearing loud groaning sounds.

At the same time, I could hear the sound of the door creaking open but yet, the room was still dark. I was unsure what was happening so I just stayed at my position.

"Taehyung?"

My ears pricked hearing a familiar voice calling out my name.

Before I could answer him, a cry for help could be heard.

"Help, Help!" I knew immediately it was Dr Kang.

Soon after, the walls started to vibrate as something crashed into it––again––before silence took over. I assumed Dr Kang was flung to the wall again and had passed out or something because the cries and sobs had stopped. However, it was not long before I heard some quarreling in the room. At the same time, I felt someone tugging onto my arm.

"Taehyung! Are you okay?" I knew immediately it was J-Hope hearing his voice.

I had no idea how he had found me in this pitch-black room but I was not complaining. In fact, I was relief as I thought I would be stuck in the room forever. J-Hope tried getting me up on my feet but had difficulties since I was groaning in pain. However, I had to force myself to endure the pain as he brought me towards the door of the room, my arms slung around his neck.

I was soon greeted with the bright lights coming from the corridor just outside the room before J-Hope slowly placed me down to the ground. Upon seeing me, Jungkook and Suga rushed over, looking very concerned. They asked if I was okay but it was evident that I was not since blood had somehow stained my bandages that covered my previous injuries.

"There's bandages in the––"

Suga was cut short when Hyerin appeared again, her face now looking fearful.

"Please help me––my mum's going to kill my dad if you don't get June up here!"

Suga's ears pricked hearing that familiar name.

"Did you just say June?"

.