29.

24 March 2016
1:30pm

•♛•
SUGA

"Did you just say June?"

The small girl named Hyerin––who apparently was a spirit––nodded her head immediately. However, I was confused.

Why does Mrs Kang want June up here, unless––

"She's involved..." I gasped realising the possibility.

Maybe that was why she did not want to follow us up to the tenth floor.

"Who's June, hyung?" Jungkook asked, looking to me.

"She's my supervisor––the one who left us just now," I muttered, still in disbelief.

The boys widened their eyes hearing what I had said.

"We need to find her."

24 March 2016
1:40pm

•♛•

After hearing what Yoongi and his friends had said, June was desperate to leave the hotel––and her job. She thought she did well in covering up for Dr Kang two years ago and that she does not need to deal with the murder incident in room 1044 ever again.

She remembered helping him tell a false story to the police saying that he, the culprit who had killed his wife, had committed suicide after the incident. She also remembered that he had went to change his identity soon after to act as if his old identity––Kang Hanbin––was already dead. Afterwards, he stayed with his new identity, Kang Daehyun, up till now.

However, she never knew that Dr Kang would come back and drag her into the problem for the second time. She was about to leave the hotel when a young lady came and approached her. June tried keeping her posture as she forced a small smile on her face.

"Hi, hi, so sorry to bother you––it's just that I've been calling for room service but no one seems to pick up so I thought you could help me," the young lady said.

At that moment, June internally sighed. She really wanted to leave but at the same time, it was her job to assist people.

"Yes, sure, I can help. Come, bring me to your room."

The two headed over to the lift lobby and waited for a lift. That was when the young lady's phone vibrated through the thin lining of her jeans. She swiftly took her phone out and looked to the screen to see a familiar caller ID.

TAEHYUNG
     is calling...

accept decline

She quickly answered the call.

"Hello?"

"Somi! Are you still in the hotel?" Taehyung asked at the other end of the line.

"Yes, I am. Why?" Somi asked, slightly puzzled.

At the same time, the lift came so she entered the lift with June following closely behind her. Somi chose to stand near the lift panel and pressed for the eighth floor where her room was at while June went to the very end of the lift and stood there.

"If you see a hotel staff with black hair tied into a bun and a blouse with a golden collar pin, please tell us. Her name is June by the way."

Somi could hear a difference in the voice and knew that someone else was on the call. She assumed it was Suga since his voice was rather raspy.

"Oh okay," she mumbled even though she was unsure what was going on.

Realising that the woman she had approached awhile ago was a hotel staff, Somi slowly moved her eyes to look at her. That woman had her eyes to the floor but what she wore matches Suga's description perfectly. There, standing in front of Somi was a woman with––black hair tied into a bun and a blouse with a golden collar pin.

"I-I'm with her," she whispered into the phone, cupping her mouth.

The woman did not notice though.

"Bring her to the tenth floor!" Somi could hear a couple of voices at the other end of the line exclaiming.

Hearing what they had said, she slowly reached out to the lift panel and ensured that the woman was not looking before pressing for the tenth floor. Somi even managed to do the triple click trick just in time to erase the eighth floor as the lift went past it in a swift.

Ting!

They arrived on the tenth floor but somehow, the woman had not notice that. She alighted the lift together with Somi and waited for Somi to show her the way to her hotel room. She stood at the corridor before turning left to see four guys at the other end of the corridor. Upon seeing her, they shouted across to her.

"Somi!"

.